Recruitment Notification Highlights
CBSE 12th Result 2019 Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name Of The Examination||CBSE 12th Class Board Examinations|
|Exam Date||15th February to 3rd April 2019|
|Results Date||May 2019|
CBSE 12th Result 2019 information is available on this page. The higher authorities of Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) are planning to release the cbse.nic.in Result 2019 in the month of May 2019. In the below sections, applicants can get the information on CBSE 12th Result 2019 Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years and CBSE 12th Result 2019 Grades System. For the sake of competitors, we had attached the direct link to download the CBSE 12th Result 2019 at the end of this page.
CBSE 12th Result 2019
Good news for all the CBSE Board Students who are curiously waiting for the CBSE 12th Result 2019. Students who completed CBSE 12th examination will be eagerly waiting for the CBSE 12th Result 2019. The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to declare the CBSE 12th Class Result 2019 for all branches of Arts, Commerce, and Science in the Month of May. The Central Board of Secondary Education has organized the Senior Secondary Annual Examination for the session year 2018 – 19 in the Month of March/April.
CBSE Board and the exam are conducted every year from March to April 2019. Any branches like as Arts Commerce and Science. In 2018 total 11,86,306 students were registered for the examination in which 78.99% were boys and 88.31% were girls. All the students who are present their examination are looking for their CBSE 12th Result 2019 know their position. All the best for CBSE Class 12th Result 2019. Keep checking our website for regular updates on CBSE 12th Result 2019.
About CBSE Board
The first education board to be set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In 1929, the government of India set up a joint Board named “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana”. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. Later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952, it became the “Central Board of Secondary Education”. CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. The board earlier conducted the AIEEE Examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in colleges across India. However, the AIEEE exam was merged with the IIT-Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) in 2013. The common examination is now called JEE(Main).
CBSE 12th Result 2019 Grades System
CBSE 12th class grades are provided in the below section.
- A1– for 91 to 100 marks (The quality point is 10).
- A2– for 81 to 90 marks (quality factor is 9).
- B1– for 71 to 80 marks (grade factor is 8 ).
- B2– for 61 to 70 marks (grade factor is 7).
- C1– for 51 to 60 marks (grade factor is 6).
- C2– for 41 to 50 marks (The quality point is 5).
- D– for 33 to 40 marks (The quality point is 4).
- E1– for 21 to 32 marks (no grade point).
- E2– for 00 to 20 marks (no grade point).
CBSE 12th Result 2019 Pass Percentages Statistics of Previous Years
The following table announces the statistics regarding CBSE board 12th results, which will be related to the students who will be waiting for CBSE 12th Result 2019.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||No of students appeared for the Examination|
Above table shows that the overall pass percentage.
- In the year 2012, 13,98,000 students were registered for the examination in which 79% were boys and 80 % were girls overall pass percentage is 82.
- In the year 2013, 13,78,520 students were registered for the examination in which 83% were boys and 84 % were girls overall pass percentage is 86.
- In the year 2014, 14,65,026 students were registered for the examination in which 88% were boys and 87 % were girls overall pass percentage is 89.
- In the year 2015, 15,01,592 students were registered for the examination in which 90% were boys and 92 % were girls overall pass percentage is 92.
- In the year 2016, 15,24,000 students were registered for the examination in which 91% were boys and 92% were girls overall pass percentage is 94.
- In the year 2017, 12,89,800 students were registered for the examination in which 93% were boys and 94% were girls overall pass percentage is 95.
- In the year 2018, 11,86,306 students were registered for the examination in which 78.99% were boys and 88.31% were girls overall pass percentage is 83.01.
Steps To Check Central Board Class XII Result 2019
- Students first visit the official website www.cbse.nic.in.
- Find link Secondary Secondary exam results 2019.
- Click and open it.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth or name.
- Click submit.
- Here you can check CBSE 12th Result 2019.
- Download and save it.
- Take a print of your mark sheet use future.
CBSE 12th Result 2019 – www.cbse.nic.in
- The CBSE 12th Board Result 2019 can be used for admission into next level studies like different colleges, to pursue higher education.
- Official mark sheet and pass certificate will be issued by the relative schools after a certain interval of time.
- The 12th exam results of CBSE can also be checked via SMS facility and Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS).
- To obtain information on improvement and compartment exam, candidates have to visit the inquiry desk of the board.
- No change will be done in the marks mentioned in the scorecard of CBSE 12th Result 2019.
To Download CBSE 12th Result 2019: Click HERE
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided on this page is useful. Keep checking our website Recruitment Syllabus for regular updates on CBSE 12th Result 2019.