Recruitment Notification Highlights
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019 is released on Last Week of June 2018. Students who are registered for CBSE University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test they can find a direct link to collect the Admit Card. Enrolled candidates can attend for CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test on 08th July 2018. Without valid CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket candidates not allowed to write the test. Go down and refer more information about CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019 Details, Required Documents, Step by Step Procedure and much more information is given in the below section. Aspirants must read this page and download your CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test Admit Card before going to the test. We gather each and every information and provided here. In this page, aspirants can check complete details about admit card. Simply scroll down and grab more details.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019
Candidates who are in search for CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019 they can check revised updates from this section. We attached an official link to download the admit card. At the time of downloading the CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test Admit Card candidates must fill Application Number and Date of Birth Details. Students can verify the information provided on the admit card whether it is correct or not. CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019 is issued on Last Week of June 2018 on its official web portal. CBSE University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test is held every year. The Exam Date, Venue, Time of Exam information are available in the admit card. The information printed on CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket is given below. Moreover, this article is useful for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for admit card. Refer this page until the end. Here we are providing complete details. In this single page, aspirants can find more details.
Good news for the enrolled students the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019 is dispatched on Last Week of June 2018. Candidates who successfully enrolled for CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test can download the admit card and bring to the examination hall. Through this article, you can get each and every information about CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket. To help the aspirants we gather some simple steps to download the admit card. Enter your credential details and get your admit card. Use this complete details and collect CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test Hall Ticket. While appearing in the examination hall candidates must show their hall ticket to the invigilator. All the candidates can check the instructions. All the participating students must note that admit card is an important proof for the CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test. On the behalf of UGC the CBSE is organizing the CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test.
Details About CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019 – cbsenet.nic.in
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Department Name||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Name of the Test||UGC NET|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last Week of June 2018|
|Exam Date||08th July 2018|
CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket 2018-2019
CBSE newly released a notification for UGC NET post and conducting CBSE UGC NET exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for CBSE UGC NET Notification may download their CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019. CBSE UGC NET Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Now the recruitment board will go to conduct the online examination to select qualified aspirants for mains exam.
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019 before 10 to 15 days of CBSE UGC NET Exam Date. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. Check the below article for more information about the selection process, age limit, Steps to download admit card etc. Students can make use of this chance and attend for CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test on a scheduled date that is 08th July 2018. If you want more details then visit the official website. For more latest updates you have to stay tuned to this web page.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern
- The CBSE NET will consist of three papers. The first paper will consist of 60 questions out of which only 50 are to be attempted by the examinee. The exam will of 100 marks and the first 50 attempted questions will be considered for evaluation. For this paper time, duration will be 1 hour 15 minutes Research answers teaching aptitude along with general Knowledge, current affairs, data interpretation and analysis, maths, reasoning, and English will come.
- The second paper will be of 100 marks for 50 questions. This paper will consist question from the subject chosen. The subject must be the same as taken in the Masters. One hour and fifteen minutes time duration will be provided for this paper.
- The third paper will also consist of questions from the subject chosen but it will be off 150 marks and will consist 75 questions. for this paper time, duration will be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
The Following information is printed in CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Steps To Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019
- Go to the official website of CBSE (UGC) NET, cbsenet.nic.in
- Navigate to the link that refers to the issue of admit card of CBSE UGC NET 2017 (hall ticket or admission ticket).
- Enter login details application number and password.
- Log in and download the CBSE UGC NET 2018-2019 Admit Card
- Print the CBSE UGC NET 2018-2019 Hall Ticket on a plain white sheet of paper.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-2019: Click Here
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided on this page is useful. Keep checking our website recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.