Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment
- 1.3 Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancy Details
- 1.4 CAT Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Central Administrative Tribunal Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Central Administrative Tribunal Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Central Administrative Tribunal Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
Central Administrative Tribunal has released a notification as Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 for 79 Stenographer, Junior Account Officer, And Other Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for Vacancies on or before the last Date i.e., 15-05-2017. The age limit the candidates will be between 56 years to 64 years. Some time the Organization may increase/curtail/cancel the no. of positions without any notice/intimation. So job seekers are advised to follow the official web portal www.cgat.gov.in regularly for more updated information about Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters who are looking for Central Government vacancies this is a good chance to utilize. You are in the right place to get the complete information about all the Government Job updates. It is the golden chance for eligible Applicants who have completed their graduation. So, Applicants who are eligible can apply for these Central Administrative Tribunals (CAT) Court/Section Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, and other Posts via Offline mode only. Go through this page carefully to get an idea about Selection Mode, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Age Criteria, and other Eligibility processes. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|Post Name(s)||Stenographer, Junior Account Officer And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||79 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment
- Starting Date For an Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-05-2017
- Date of Commencement of written examination: June/July 2017
Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancy Details
The below table gives the detailed information about Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are interested in joining Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 can check below information.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|3||Principal Private Secretary||02|
|10||Junior Accounts Officer||10|
CAT Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Job hunters who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these openings.
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from the approved university.
Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum Age Limit: 56 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 64 years
- Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Central Administrative Tribunal Jobs Application fee
Applicants of Central Administrative Tribunal Circle Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through prescribed mode only. aspirants can approach the official website/Official Notification.
Central Administrative Tribunal Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization.
Joint Registrar: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 7,600/- GP per month.
Registrar: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a grade pay of Rs. 8,700/-
Despatch Rider: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with a monthly GP of Rs. 1800 to Rs. 1900/-
Other Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a GP of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
Central Administrative Tribunal Selection Procedure
Central Administrative Tribunal selects applicants on basis of Written Test as well as Personal Interview
How To Apply For Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017
- Eligible Candidates must log on the website www.cgat.gov.in.
- Now download the application form.
- Then read the instructions in the official notification thoroughly.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Attach the photographs and Other required documents.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Check the details before submitting the form.
- At last Sign on the duly filled in application form.
- Send the self-attested copies along with the filled CAT form before the last date.
The Principal Registrar,
Central Administrative Tribunal,
Principal Bench, 61/35,
The above information is accurate and which is useful for the candidates who are in search for Central Administrative Tribunal jobs. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for all latest news and updates about Recruitments.