Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment
- 1.3 Central Ordnance Depot Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Central Ordnance Depot Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Central Ordnance Depot Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Central Ordnance Depot Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Central Ordnance Depot Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
New Employment notification has issued by the COD named as Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017. The Department is searching for self-motivated and young applicants for filling up of 152 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (CMD), Tradesman Mate and Other vacant Jobs. Aspirants who want to work with COD can apply for these Jobs within 21 days from starting date. Applicants who are interested and eligible can follow this page to get placed in Central Ordnance Depot.
COD need applicants who had completed Graduate or diploma in any discipline and with the age criteria18 to 30 years. So, Candidates who meet up with these criteria are allowed for the COD LDC, Tradesman Mate, And Other Vacancies. Applying Candidates must fill the application form through offline mode. Here we updated the COD Old Papers which are helpful for contenders to get placed in COD.
The COD recruit the participants based on their performance in the Written Exam/ Physical/ Practical/ typing Test and interview. Candidates who got shortlisted will receive a salary of Rs. 52,00/- to Rs.20,200/-. Participants who are keen to get the Defence jobs can start the regestration process for the Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment. Applicants can avail clear details about COD Recruitment Notification by scrolling the entire article.
Details About Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Central Ordnance Depot (COD)|
|Post Name(s)||LDC, Tradesman Mate And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||152 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||21 days from starting date|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 days from starting date
- Last date for application from remote areas: 28 days from the publication date.
Central Ordnance Depot Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||23|
|3||Civilian Motor Driver (CMD)||01|
|7||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Material Assistant: Graduate or diploma in Material Management or any discipline in Engineering.
Lower Division Clerk: 10+2 with typing Knowledge.
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation with a driving license.
Fireman, Tele Operator, Vender, Multi Tasking Staff, Messenger, Safaiwala, Tradesman mate: Matriculation from a recognized university or Board.
Central Ordnance Depot Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
UR: 18 to 25 years
SC/ ST: 18 to 30 years
OBC: 18 to 28 years
Material Assistant, Civilian Motor Driver
UR: 18 to 27 years
SC/ ST: 18 to 32 years
OBC: 18 to 30 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Central Ordnance Depot Jobs Application fee
There is no application Fee
Central Ordnance Depot Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization.
Pay Scale: Rs. 52,00/- to Rs.20,200/-
Central Ordnance Depot Selection Procedure
- Written Exam
- Physical/ Practical/ typing Test.
How To Apply For Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, Eligible applicants can visit the official website i.e, www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Search for suitable application form for recruitment Notification.
- Now, candidates carefully read the notification which is available below.
- Fill the application form with all relevant data.
- Applicants must attach the recent passport size photograph, copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline.
- Send the hard copy of application form to below-given address.
The Commanding Officer,
Central Ordnance Depot (COD),
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you have any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.