Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CGHS Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Brief Details About CGHS Recruitment 2018 – cghs.gov.in
- 1.2 Post-Wise CGHS Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 CGHS Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification
- 1.4 CGHS Jobs 2018 Age Limit
- 1.5 CGHS Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 CGHS Openings 2018 Application Fee
- 1.7 CGHS Vacancies 2018 Salary Details
- 1.8 Steps To Apply For CGHS Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Important Dates To Remember
The Central Government Health Scheme has dispatched a new employment notice. Interested candidates can apply for CGHS Recruitment 2018 before 25th February 2018. Candidates can apply for 27 Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Vacancies. To help the candidates on this page, we are providing Education Qualification, Application Fee, Important Dates, Selection Process, Salary Details, Official Links. And How to Apply Steps are clearly given here. So, all the aspirants can check this page completely and apply before the closing date. With the help of given information, all the contenders can easily apply for CGHS Recruitment 2018. At present 27 Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Vacancies are available. Furthermore, information about CGHS Jobs 2018 is available in the below section.
CGHS Recruitment 2018
Job hunters who are interested in Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Jobs can apply for CGHS Recruitment 2018. The mode of applying for CGHS Recruitment 2018 is Offline. And the closing date for submitting the application form is 25th February 2018. As per the notice, aspirants who had passed their Matriculation with Science Stream. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) from a recognized institution of one-year duration. are eligible to apply for CGHS Jobs 2018. Moreover, all the required details about CGHS Vacancies 2018 is available on this page. This is the best career chance for the job seekers who are waiting for Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Jobs. So, without wasting your time scroll down this page and grab the entire details regarding CGHS Recruitment 2018. The applying candidates must have minimum 18 Years and maximum 25 Years. A huge number of job seekers are waiting for CGHS Job Notification 2018. Now the notification is out. Kindly go through the official notification and check application fee details. In the below section you can easily check category wise application fee. And the upper age relaxation for CGHS Jobs is based on Government norms. Stay tuned to our website recruitmentsyllabus.com for checking more details.
The CGHS Recruitment 2018 Notification information is clearly provided in this section. So, interested candidates can apply for CGHS jobs 2018 on or before 25th February 2018. All the applicant’s selection process is based on Written Exam and Personal Interview. And the selected candidates will get good pay scale as per the norms. Those who are preparing for Government Jobs can apply for this jobs and attend the selection rounds. From here all the applicants can easily collect the CGHS Vacancy Details. And we request all the candidates follow the below given instructions and apply for CGHS Vacancies 2018 on or before the last date that is 25th February 2018. On our website, all the job searchers can easily find latest and upcoming job notifications. So, stay tuned to our website recuritmentsyllabus.com for getting more information. The entire details about CGHS Jobs 2018 are clearly mentioned in the below section. We have clearly mentioned entire CGHS Jobs 2018 information in the below section. Check the details on this page Or either download the official notification from the below section. Scroll down and check more information about Central Government Health Scheme Openings 2018.
Brief Details About CGHS Recruitment 2018 – cghs.gov.in
|Organization Name||Central Government Health Scheme|
|Post Name(s)||Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||27|
|Last Date||25th February 2018|
|Job Type||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
Post-Wise CGHS Vacancy Details 2018
- Medical Attendant (MTS): 17 posts
- Lady Medical Attendant (MTS): 09 posts
- Lab Assistant: 01 post
CGHS Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification
Matriculation with Science Stream. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) from a recognized institution of one-year duration.
CGHS Jobs 2018 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit 25 Years
- The upper age relaxation is based on official norms.
CGHS Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
The selection process is completely based on Written Exam and personal interview.
CGHS Openings 2018 Application Fee
Kindly go through the official notification
CGHS Vacancies 2018 Salary Details
- Medical Attendant(MTS): 5,200 – 20,200/- + 1800/-
- Lady Medical Attendant(MTS): 5,200 – 20,200/- + 1800/-
- Lab Assistant: 5,200 – 20,200/- + Rs. 2000/-
Steps To Apply For CGHS Recruitment 2018
- At first, all the aspirants must visit the official website of Central Government Health Scheme www.cghs.gov.in.
- Search for CGHS Recruitment 2018 Notification on the main page.
- Download the notification and check the information completely.
- Suitable candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the form with exact information.
- Upload required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form to the below address
- At last, take a print out for further usage.
Additional Director, Central Govt.Health Scheme, Plot No.8 to 11, Ratan Lal Nagar, Kanpur-208022.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Fill: Started.
- Closing Date For Submit: 25th February 2018.
CGHS Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
CGHS Application For 2018: Click Here
Aspirants can refer CGHS Recruitment 2018 Notification information from here and attend for selection rounds. Suitable candidates can use this chance and attend recruitment rounds scheduled dates. Connect to this web page for knowing more information about CGHS Jobs 2018. Also, aspirants can download the official notification from the above section. Stay tuned to our website recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly and get more notifications.