Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CIMFR Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Brief Information About www.cimfr.nic.in Recruitment 2017 | Technical Assistant And Other Vacancies Details:
- 1.2 CIMFR Vacancy Details 2017
- 1.3 Education Qualification For CIMFR Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 CIMFR Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.5 Pay Scale for the CIMFR Jobs 2017
- 1.6 CIMFR Application Fee
- 1.7 CIMFR Selection Procedure
- 1.8 How To Apply For CIMFR Recruitment 2017:
- 1.9 Important Dates:
CIMFR Recruitment 2017
CIMFR Recruitment 2017: The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has recently released the CIMFR Recruitment 2017 Notification at official website www.cimfr.nic.in. There are 47 posts of Technical Assistant And Other posts. Eligible aspirants can download the CIMFR Vacancy application form through official website. Aspirants have to submit the offline form to the postal address on or before the last date i.e. 12th May 2017. Candidates who complete Diploma in Mining/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, BE /B Tech. in Mining/ Mechanical/ Computer Science /Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, MBBS with 55% marks are eligible for this posts. Age Limit should be 28-35 Years.
Aspirants who are searching for Latest State Government Jobs can apply for the CIMFR Vacancy 2017 form before the last dates. CIMFR conduct the written examination and interview to filter the eligible candidates. Selected applicants are eligible to earn the best salary. As per the CIMFR Technical Assistant Notification 2017, it is clear that the closing date to submit the application form is 12/05/2017. Before applying the post candidates are advised to check official notification before applying for the Vacancy.
Brief Information About www.cimfr.nic.in Recruitment 2017 | Technical Assistant And Other Vacancies Details:
|Name Of The Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant And Other Vacancies|
|Number Of Vacancies||47|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Start Date||Available Now|
Many aspirants are waiting for the CIMFR Recruitment 2017 Notification. Finally your dream comes true recently Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) published the notification for 47 Technical Assistant And Other Vacancies. In the below section you can find the complete details about CIMFR Recruitment such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale etc.
CIMFR Vacancy Details 2017
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant/Gr.III(1)||37 posts|
|Sr. Technical Officer||01 posts|
|Technical Officer Group III(3)||03 posts|
Education Qualification For CIMFR Recruitment 2017
- Technical Assistant posts: Diploma in Mining/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Technical Officer posts: BE /B Tech. in Mining/ Mechanical/ Computer Science /Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Sr. Technical Officer posts: MBBS with 55% marks.
CIMFR Vacancies Age Limit
- Technical Assistant: 28 years
- Technical Officer: 30 years
- Sr. Technical Officer: 35 years
Age Relaxation Details
- Unreserved category: 28 years
- OBC: 31 years
- SC/ ST: 33 years
Pay Scale for the CIMFR Jobs 2017
- Technical Assistant Level-I: Rs.15000/-
- Technical Assistant Level-II: Rs.25000/-
CIMFR Application Fee
Refer the notification.
CIMFR Selection Procedure
The selection process will be based on the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview/Trade Test/Skill Test.
How To Apply For CIMFR Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official site www.cimfr.nic.in.
- Read the CIMFR Recruitment Notification Pdf Clearly.
- Eligibility aspirants may click the link.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill all the details in the CIMFR Online Application Form.
- Send it to the following address on or before last date 12/05/2017.
The Controller of Administration,
CIMFR, Barwa Road,
Dhanbad – 826015 (Jharkhand).
Starting Date To Submit The Application Form: Started
Closing Date To Submit The Application Form: 12/05/2017
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.