Recruitment Notification Highlights
CTET Admit Card:
Candidates who are applied for the CTET examination are in search of CTET Admit Card 2017. Here is good news for those candidates in this we are providing full details about CTET Admit Card 2017. The official website of CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) i.e. www.ctet.nic.in. is activated the link to download the admit cards. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about CTET Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download CTET Admit Card. Hall ticket contains applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. Not a Single Candidates is allowed in the Examination Hall without the Admit Card Issued by the CBSE Authority. So Without Wasting much Time Download Your Admit Card as soon as Possible. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CTET invites online application for the Young and talented Applicants to full fill the posts. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their CTET Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download their admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal www.ctet.nic.in.
Welcome to the page of CTET here the Contenders may get the full details about the CTET Admit Card. Here we are proving information about the how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the CBSE CTET Admit Card 2017 admit card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the CTET Admit Card 2017.
Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India. Most states conduct their own TET. The test is conducted in order fulfill and achieve the goals of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act. TET was introduced by the Government of India in order to improve standards in teaching. It was held for the first time in 2011. For teachers already working, they are supposed to clear the exam in two years time. The exam is based on National Curriculum Framework. All graduates, including B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc. are eligible to take the test. All B. Ed. graduates need to pass this exam to work as a teacher. A candidate has to score over 60 per cent to clear the eligibility test.The exam is divided into Paper 1 and Paper 2. The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) maintains the database.
Here You Can Find: UPTET Admit Card 2017 – Download UPTET Call Letter
Details About CTET 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET)|
|Name of Vacancy||CTET|
|Examination Name||CBSC CTET Exam 2017|
|Type of Exam||Writtern Test|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
As per Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) rules and Relaxation Is as per CTET Recruitment Rules.
Recommended Educational Qualification for Classes I-V
- Who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with obtaining minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration) Or,
- Who have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with securing minimum 45% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration), according to the NCTE Regulations 2002. Or,
- Who have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with acquiring minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 years duration).Or,
- Who have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with acquiring minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Education (2 years duration). Or,
- Who have Bachelor’s degree and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration).
Recommended Educational Qualification for Classes VI-VIII
- Who have Graduation degree and passed or appearing in final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration). Or,
- Who have completed their Graduation degree with 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor in Education. Or,
- Who have completed their Graduation degree with 40% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor in Education, according to NCTE regulations.
- Group of candidates Who have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with acquiring minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of 4 years duration Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Who have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or B.A/B.Sc.Ed. Or,
- Candidates having Graduation degree with securing 50% marks and cleared or appearing in B.Ed program of 1-year duration.
The selection of the CTET is based on the following tests
- Written Test.
According to the syllabus of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, the written examination will be conducted and it is an objective type exam. The candidates who are qualified written test they are eligible for the Interview.
All candidates those who qualify in written examination will reach to a personal interview. Final selection of the candidate will be based on combined performance in both tests.
Documents to carried along with the CTET Admit Card 2017:
Candidates along with the CTET Admit Card 2017 should carry the valid photo identity proof such as PAN card, Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport, Driving License. Those failing to produce the Admit Card and Valid ID proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Download CTET Admit Card 2017:
Download Admit Card from Official Website
Here You Can Find: Punjab TET Teaching Posts Previous Papers PDF Download
Procedure to download CTET Admit card 2017:
- The candidate has to visit the link given in the post.
- Click the relevant link titled ‘Download the Admit Card’
- The page where the Admit Card of CTET is being hosted will open.
- Enter the Registration number and Date of Birth and Press ‘Submit’ button
- The Hall Ticket of CTET 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Click the ‘Download’ button
- Save the file and take a print out of the same
- Keep the Admit Card of CTET till the entire recruitment process.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the CTET Admit Card 2017.