Current Affairs Today – 26th January 2018
26th January 2018 Current Affairs provide important news around the world. A lot of peoples are preparing for government jobs. It is impossible to crack the exam without having a complete knowledge of current affairs. Those who are appearing for any competitive exam such Bank exam, civil service exam etc it is very important to prepare the current affairs. Even the interview rounds consist of current affairs. Most of the candidates are not able to clear these competitive exams. For that reason, our website recruitmentsyllabus.com gather daily current affairs and updated. Therefore given 26th January Current Affairs given important topics what happening in the world. These days all the interview rounds are based on current affairs topics. All the important news about 26th January 2018 Current Affairs topics is mentioned in the below section.
1. How many crores did Union Government To Infuse Over Rs88 Thousand Crore?
a) Eighty-Eight Thousand
b) Sixty-Nine Thousand
c) Sixty-Nine Thousand
d) Seventy-Eight Thousand
2. Which bank signed NHB Tie Up For Rural Housing Push?
a) Syndicate Bank
b) Canara Bank
c) Indian Overseas Bank
d) Bank of Baroda
3. The Government has announced Rs. 88, 139 crore rupees capital infusion in _____ public sector banks.
4. What is the rank of India on the basis of global Talent Competitiveness Index?
5. Which state to host the 7th Asia Steel International Conference (ASIC-2018)?
a) West Bengal
6. Name the Bollywood actor who has been honored with the 24th Crystal Award at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos?
a) Akshay Kumar
b) Shah Rukh Khan
c) Amitabh Bachchan
d) Amir Khan
7. Who has been elected as the next Chairman of the Federal Reserve by the United States Senate?
a) Marvin Goodfriend
b) Janett Yellen
c) Jerome H Powell
d) Elizabeth Warren
8. Who among the following has launched the National CSR Data Portal & Corporate Data Portal?
a) Arun Jaitley
b) Venkaiah Naidu
c) Rajnath Singh
d) Narendra Modi
9. Narendra Modi has become the ____Indian Prime Minister to join the world’s top business leaders.
10. India has been ranked at which position on the global index of talent competitiveness 2018?
11. Which country will host the 6th edition of ICC Women’s World Twenty20 2018?
a) New Zealand
b) West Indies
12. Recently, Who received the UNESCO Award of Merit awarded to the iconic Ranganathaswamy temple in Srirangam?
a) E. M. S. Namboodiripad
b) K. Siddaramaiah
d) Banwarilal Purohit
13. The theme of National Voters Day 2018
a) Empowering Young and Future Voters
b) Assessable Elections
c) Inclusive and qualitative participation
d) Easy Registration, Easy Correction
14. A total of how much amount will be infused into nine banks that haven’t triggered prompt corrective action (PCA) in this financial year_____________
a) Rs 35,828 crore
b) Rs 14,818 crore
c) Rs 25,928 crore
d) Rs 66,698 crore
15. Which of the following country has acquired the top spot for global investment, as per latest PwC 21st CEO Survey 2018?
a) United States
16. Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)?
a) Kumar Manish
b) Sanjaya Baru
c) Shyamal Mukherjee
d) Dilip Chenoy
17. Unilever Ventures, an investment arm of Unilever Plc, has put Rs ________ into the IDG Ventures India Fund.
a) 60 Crore
b) 62 Crore
c) 65 Crore
d) 68 Crore
18. Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation launched which project for sanitation based integrated development?
a) Ganga Safai Project
b) Ganga Gram Project
c) Ganga Clean Scheme
d) Ganga Cleaning Project
19. Which city World Economic Forum Summit held recently?
20. How many million loans did India sign an agreement with World Bank to fund improved water supply in Uttarakhand?