Current Affairs Today – 29th January 2018
We collect 29th January 2018 Current Affairs and provided on this page. A huge number of people are preparing for various competitive exams. For the sake of aspirants, we gather latest happenings around the globe and updated here. Checking daily current affairs is important. Because by knowing the current affairs aspirants can easily crack the exams. Even most of the MNC companies are conducting their interview rounds based on Current Affairs. So, don’t neglect the daily current affairs. Our website recruitmentsyllabus.com providing latest happenings around the world. So, check the 29th January 2018 Current Affairs and prepare well. Without having a knowledge of Current Affairs it is impossible to crack the exams.
1. Which among the following state government has launched the Shakti App recently in a bid to ensure the safety of women population of the state?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
2. Which country has announced to host an informal WTO Ministerial Meet in March 2018?
3. The President has recently approved the Padma awards for 85 individuals. Ghulam Mustafa Khan awarded Padma Vibhushan in the field of ______________
a) Literature & Education
b) Art (Music)
c) Public Affairs
d) Art (Painting)
4. Name the veteran Banker who has been elected the first woman chairman of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA).
a) Chanda Kochhar
b) Arundhati Bhattacharya
c) Aisha De Sequeira
d) Usha Ananthasubramanian
5. Where is 6th World Government Summit is being held?
6. Which country won the ICC Test Championship mace?
b) Sri Lanka
7. 105th Indian Science Congress (ISC) will be in which city?
8. On Prakash Singh has been appointed the new director general of police (DGP) of which state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
9. Which state government launched Mahatma Gandhi Sarbat Vikas Yojana (MGSVYY) for the welfare of the downtrodden citizen across the state
10. Recently, which counter outlined its first official Arctic policy white paper
11. Who was appointed the new Managing Director of India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL)?
a) Ashok Gupta
b) Pankaj Jain
c) Vijay Kumar
d) Sudhir Patel
12. Which city to host the annual meeting of World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018?
b) New Delhi
13. Which bank Maybach Indian insurance startup PolicyBazaar?
c) Citi Bank
d) Swiss bank
14. Which country joined with ASEAN nations agree to enhance maritime cooperation?
c) South Africa
15. Yesteryear ace _______actor Chandrashekhar passed away recently.
16. How many millions go missing in largest cryptocurrency hack ever?
17. Which union minister aim to ease doing business in India?
a) Shri Prakash Javadekar
b) Shri Ramesh Gupta
c) Shri Arun Jaitley
d) Shri Vivek Gupta
18. Which state first floating market opened recently?
a) West Bengal
c) Tamil Nadu
19. Oxford Dictionaries has chosen ______ as the Hindi word of 2017.
20. Global talent competitive Index 2018 is published by
c) World Bank