Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
- 1.4 Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Delhi Cantonment Board Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Delhi Cantonment Board Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Delhi Cantonment Board Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Delhi Cantonment Board invites applications for recruitment of 217 (Two Hundred Seventeen) Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon, and Mali Vacancies. Applicants who aspire to serve in central government departments can make use of this opportunity. Job Seekers who are eagerly waiting for this opportunity can grab this chance to settle down in Central Govt sector. Contenders who are looking for a job in Delhi Cantonment Board those applicants can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date i.e., 31-05-2017. Aspirants with the middle class or 10th or 12th or ITI are capable of applying for theses vacancies. Age Limit of the candidates for these openings will be as per rules. All the Eligible and Interested contenders can check this complete article to get full details about Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017. Interested applicants also check Syllabus For All Government Jobs
Cantonment Board of Delhi is commonly known as Delhi Cantt. This board will work under the guidance of Ministry of Defence. Job in Delhi Cantonment Board is Secured and having full of benefits. Aspirants who have experience will be an added advantage for the Openings. This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for Delhi Cantonment Board jobs. Cantonment Board of Delhi will conduct different selection processes for shortlisting the right Applicant for these Vacancies. Impressive salary will be given for the appointees as per board rules. For more details about Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 follow this article. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Post Name(s)||Safaiwala, Pump Operator and Other|
|Number of Vacancies||217 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
The below table gives you the post wise information about Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Important Dates for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
- Date on which the Advertisement published: 27-03-2017
- Starting Date For Application form: 01-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-05-2017
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Applicants with Intermediate or 10th Standard from a recognized Board are eligible.
Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as per rules and Age relaxation as per the rules of the organization.
Delhi Cantonment Board Jobs Application fee
Applicants of Delhi Cantonment Board Circle Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through online. To know more info about this recruitment candidates please read official Notification.
Delhi Cantonment Board Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1800/- to Rs. 1900/-
Delhi Cantonment Board Selection Procedure
- Written Examination
How To Apply For Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
- At first, applicants have to log in to the official login page www.cbdelhi.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab on the top of the page.
- Find the ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA)’ link on the next page.
- A new window will be open.
- Click on the ‘New registration’ button and fill the essential details.
- Then Click on the submit button
- A Registration ID and password will be generated.
- Use these login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the images of photo and
- On successful submission, an application form will be displayed.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
- All the very best for your examination.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply online
If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.