Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Delhi University PG Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Delhi University (DU):
- 1.2 Details About Delhi University PG 2017:
- 1.3 DU Entrance Exam Pattern:
- 1.4 DU Entrance Exam Center:
- 1.5 Required documents to the Examination Centre:
- 1.6 Undergraduate Courses Offered in Delhi University (DU)
- 1.7 Procedure to download Delhi University PG Admit card 2017:
Delhi University PG Admit Card:
Welcome to the page of DU here the Contenders may get the full details about the Delhi University PG Admit Card. We are here to provide you a direct link to download Delhi University, PG Admit Card. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their Delhi University PG Exam Hall ticket for the examination hall. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. Now the bank had activated the link to download the admit cards. So aspirants are advised to download their admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal www.du.ac.in.
DU stands for Delhi University. Delhi University Admission involves filling up of DU Admission determining admission in Delhi University colleges on the basis of DU cut off the list, completing registration and DU Admission process. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Hall ticket contains applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
A great opportunity for the candidates who are eligible and graduate from a well Recognized University and looking for a seat in this university. DU (Delhi University) has released the notification for fill up the PG seats. Aspirants who have applied for the Delhi University PG Course they in search of Delhi University PG Admit Card. Here we have updated the information about Delhi University PG Admit Card 2017. Advice to all the appliers download the Delhi University PG Admit Card 2017 from given below link. Here we are proving information about the how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the Delhi University PG Admit Card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the Delhi University PG Admit Card 2017.
Here You Can Find: Allahabad University LLB Admit Card 2017 Download
About Delhi University (DU):
The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India. The University of Delhi was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly of the British India. The University was original to be named Prince Charles University. But then, Rai Kedarnath, counselor to the Chief Commissioner of Delhi and founder of Ramjas College, explained to the Education Minister that so naming the university might have bad effects, as the university might fail, which would certainly antagonize the Prince.
He sPGgested the name by which it is known today. Only four colleges existed in Delhi at the time: St. Stephen’s College founded in 1881, Hindu College founded in 1899, Zakir Husain Delhi College (then known as The Delhi College), founded in 1692 and Ramjas College founded in 1917, which were subsequently affiliated to the university. The university thus had modest beginnings with only four colleges, two faculties (Arts and Science), and about 750 students. The University has grown into one of the largest universities in India. At present, there are 16 faculties, 86 academic departments, 77 colleges and 5 other recognised institutes spread all over the city, with 132,435 regular students which includes 114,494 undergraduates & 17,941 postgraduates.
Details About Delhi University PG 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||University of Delhi|
|Name of Vacancy||Delhi University PG|
|Examination Name||PG Exam 2017|
|Type of Exam||Writtern Test|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
DU Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Entrance Exam will contain Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type questions based on topics of preceding qualification.
- The duration of entrance examination shall be two hours.
- Candidates should mark their answer on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet, except for some of the foreign language courses.
DU Entrance Exam Center:
Required documents to the Examination Centre:
Original Hall Ticket and Printed copy of the DU Admit Card. One identity card bearing candidate’s photograph such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card for verification.
Undergraduate Courses Offered in Delhi University (DU)
Undergraduate courses are offered by the University through its affiliated colleges in four major streams of studies namely Arts / Humanities / Music and Fine Arts, Commerce, Mathematical Sciences and Sciences under different faculties. The same are summarized below:
Arts: B.A.(Hons.) Arabic, Applied Psychology, Bengali, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Persian, Philosophy, Psychology, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Spanish, Urdu.
Humanities: B.A(Hons.) Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Social Work, Sociology.
Applied Social Sciences: Hindi Patrakarita, Journalism Music, and Fine Arts: Hindustani Music, Karnatak Music, Percussion Music.
Faculty of Commerce – Bachelor of Commerce; Bachelor of Commerce [Hons].
Faculty of Mathematical Sciences – a) Bachelor of Science – Mathematical Sciences b) Bachelor of Science [Hons.] – Mathematics c) Bachelor of Science [Hons.] – Statistics d) Bachelor of Science [Hons.] – Computer Science.
Faculty of Sciences
- Bachelor of Science [Hons.] – Anthropology, Bio-Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Biological Sciences, Botany, Chemistry, Electronics, Geology, Home Science, Instrumentation, Microbiology, Physics, Polymer Sciences, Food Technology, Zoology.
- Bachelor of Science – Applied Physical Sciences (Analytical Methods in Chemistry and Biochemistry), Applied Physical Sciences (Industrial Chemistry), Applied Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences
- Bachelor of Science (Pass) – Home Science.
Procedure to download Delhi University PG Admit card 2017:
- First of all go to the official portal of DU i.e. www.du.ac.in.
- Follow ‘Study at DU’ section and choose link ‘PG Admissions’ or ‘PG Admissions’.
- Now choose link ‘Link to PG Admissions (with Entrance Tests) Portal’ or ‘Link to PG Admission Portal’.
- Follow ‘Please Login Here’ that is available at right side.
- Now enter ‘Your Registered Email-id’, ‘Password’ and ‘security code’.
- Press login tab and new page will open.
- Now select appropriate link and fill required details like registration number and date of birth etc.
- Now submit details and after entering correct details your admit card will display on your computer screen.
At last, Take the printout and keep it safely for exam days.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the Delhi University PG Admit Card 2017.