Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DGCA Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About DGCA Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About DGCA
- 1.3 DGCA Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for DGCA Recruitment
- 1.5 DGCA Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 DGCA Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 DGCA Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 DGCA Jobs Salary
- 1.9 DGCA Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For DGCA Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links
DGCA Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for DGCA Recruitment Notification 2017. Indian Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has released a notification for 24 Research Associate And Assistant Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 11-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be as per rules so follow this page to get full information.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About DGCA Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Post Name(s)||Flight Operations Inspector, Senior flight Operations Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) is the Indian governmental regulatory body for civil aviation under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. This directorate investigates aviation accidents and incidents. It is headquartered along Sri Aurobindo Marg, opposite Safdarjung Airport, in New Delhi. The Government of India is planning to replace the organization with a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), modeled on the lines of the American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
The estimated cost of establishing the new Authority would be around Rs. 112 crores. The CAA would be self-financing and have a separate fund called the ‘Civil Aviation Authority of India Fund’ that would finance its entire expenses. It would have a Chairperson, a Director General and 7-9 members appointed by the Central Government.
You Can Also Check
DGCA Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining DGCA Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of the post|
|1||Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||01 Posts|
|2||Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||08 Posts|
|3||Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||14 Posts|
|4||Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)||01 Posts|
Important Dates for DGCA Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 11-04-2017
DGCA Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Candidates should possess Graduation or post graduation from a recognized university or board. They should possess 11 valid licenses in Airline Transport Piolo License and Pilot-in-Command on civil air transport Aircraft & Accident-free record for last 5 years experience.
DGCA Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- For Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane & helicopter): Maximum age limit 40 years.
- For Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane): Maximum – 55 Years.
- For Senior Flight Operations Inspectors (Aeroplane): Maximum – 50 Years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
DGCA Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online. Applicants are advised to Refer notification.
DGCA Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions.
Pay Scale: Rs.374250 to Rs.599330 per month.
DGCA Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on Written exam and interview and verification of documents.
How To Apply For DGCA Recruitment 2017
- At first, visit the official website www.dgca.nic.in.
- Refer DGCA Recruitment 2017 Advertisement and get the eligibility information.
- If eligible. click on the application form.
- Download the application form of DGCA vacancies 2017.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form as per the instructions in the notification.
- Attach the copies of all required documents in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form, send it to the below-given address.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Submit application form before 11th April 2017.
Opp. Safdarjung Airport,
New Delhi – 110 003
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.