Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Admit Card:
- 1.1 About DMRC:
- 1.2 Details About DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam Admit Card:
DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Admit Card:
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Admit Card here is a good news. DMRC is now revealed admit cards for Customer Relation Assistant post. The DMRC Hall Ticket may be downloaded before the examination to get an entry in examination hall. DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Post Call Letter will be visible for download on the official website, therefore, applicants will have to collect their admit card from the official website by using registration number or date of birth. The huge number of aspirants have participated in DMRC and now curiously waiting for the Customer Relation Assistant Admit Card. Admit Card that will be downloaded from official site. Therefore, all aspirants who are going to attend the test can collect their admit cards. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the admit card before exam/interview. Candidates please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
You Can Also see:
The DMRC is going to organize the Customer Relation Assistant Post Recruitment Exam. Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam details in the below article. The DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
DMRC Customer Relation Assistant: The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region in India. Delhi Metro is the world’s 12th largest metro system in terms of both length and number of stations. A member of Nova Group of Metros, the network consists of five colour-coded regular lines and the faster Airport Express line, with a total length of 213 kilometers (132 mi) serving 160 stations (including 6 on Airport Express line). The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. The metro has an average daily ridership of 2.661 million passengers, and, as of August 2010, had already carried over 1.25 billion passengers since its inception.
Details About DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Also Known As||DMRCL|
|Name of the Post||Customer Relation Assistant (CRA)|
Selection Procedure For DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam:
- Level I is a Written Test (two papers).
- Level II is a Psycho Test (qualifying)
- Level III is Personal Interview.
- Level IV is the Medical examination in Aye-one category.
Age Limit For DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam:
A candidate must have passed
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream in any Recognized University in India with 6 Week Computer Certificate Course.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in DMRC Customer Relation Assistant exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Admit Card.
- First of all go to the official website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on Career Section on the home page.
- Click on valid link of DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Admit Card
- Enter Application Number and Date of birth etc
- Click on Submit Button.
- Admit Card will have appeared on your screen.
- Save it and take print out of it.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of DMRC and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding DMRC Customer Relation Assistant Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.