Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DMRC Station Controller Admit Card:
- 1.1 About DMRC:
- 1.2 Details About DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam Admit Card:
DMRC Station Controller Admit Card:
DMRC newly released a notification for Station Controller/Train Operator Post and conducting DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their DMRC Station Controller Admit Card 2017. DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. DMRC release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam details in the below article. The DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator: The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region in India. Delhi Metro is the world’s 12th largest metro system in terms of both length and number of stations. A member of Nova Group of Metros, the network consists of five colour-coded regular lines and the faster Airport Express line, with a total length of 213 kilometers (132 mi) serving 160 stations (including 6 on Airport Express line). The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. The metro has an average daily ridership of 2.661 million passengers, and, as of August 2010, had already carried over 1.25 billion passengers since its inception.
Details About DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Also Known As||DMRC|
|Name of the Post||Station Controller/Train Operator|
Selection Procedure For DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam:
Selection Process will be based on:
- Level I is a Written Test (two papers).
- Level II is a Psycho Test (qualifying)
- Level III is Personal Interview.
- Level IV is the Medical examination in Aye-one category.
Age Limit For DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam:
A candidate must have passed
- Bachelor degree in science (PCM Group) OR Three-year Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Admit Card.
- Visit official website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Search for the link of DMRC Admit Card 2017 click on it
- Enter all the required details Application Number and DOB details
- Save the DMRC Call Letter 2017
- Download and take a print out for further use
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.