Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Eastern Naval Command Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for Eastern Naval Command Recruitment
- 1.4 Eastern Naval Command Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Eastern Naval Command Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Eastern Naval Command Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Eastern Naval Command Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Eastern Naval Command Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links
Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam has published Eastern Naval Command Notification 2017 to hire job aspirants For 205 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. Individuals who are waiting for Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017 can apply for these posts on before the last Date i.e., Before 45 Days from the date of Notification. Aspirants who have completed the 10th class/Matriculation certificate from the Recognized Board are eligible to apply for the Multi Tasking Staff like Ministerial, Safaiwala, Chowkidar, Peon Posts. Age Limit for these vacancies will be 40 years as on closing date of the receipt of the application form. Job Applicants can apply for the Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2017 directly through the official link or also apply for this advt by using below given a link.
Eastern Naval Command is the first and largest naval command in India. The Eastern Fleet is equipped with submarine pens and maintenance dockyards. Naval aviation is provided by Sea King Helicopters and there are also a number of smaller vessels such as fast attack craft etc. This will be a great chance for the Job seekers who are in the hunt for Eastern Naval Command jobs.
Applicants who are eligible can apply for Eastern Naval Command MTS Vacancy. Aspirants must read the Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Official Notification 2017 thoroughly before going to apply for these Multi Tasking Staff 2017 vacancy. So willing candidates can send their job applications before the last date to the address which is given below. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
|Organization Name||Eastern Naval Command|
|Post Name(s)||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||205 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||Before 45 Days from the date of Notification|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Candidates who are interested in joining Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial) (Safaiwala/Chowkidar/Peon)||205|
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Before 45 Days from the date of Notification
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Job Seekers who possess the Matriculation/10th Class from a recognized board are eligible to apply for these Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
The Job Applicants age should not exceed 40 years as on closing date of application form. Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the Eastern Naval Command.
Applicants of Eastern Naval Command Circle Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through online
- For General Category: Rs.600/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.100/-
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month.
Applicants will be selected for these opening will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates those who qualified in written test they are called for the next rounds.
- Firstly, Eligible candidates can visit the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in to download the MHA notification 2017.
- Now, Applicants carefully read the notification which is available below
- Eligible contenders can send their application in the prescribed format to below given address
- Applicants must affix recent passport size photograph, copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Send the application form on before the last date Before 45 Days from the date of Notification.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form
- Vigilance clearance certificate
- Cadre clearance certificate
- Integrity Certificate
- Self-attested copies of certificate/Marks sheets
- Original certificates/Mark sheets
- A passport size photograph
Eastern Naval Command,
We hope that above information is useful and make the applicant job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com we will update the latest recruitment notifications of Government and Central Government Jobs. So keep in regular touch with us and also Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for all latest updates.