Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HAL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About HAL Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for HAL Recruitment
- 1.3 HAL Vacancy Details
- 1.4 HAL Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 HAL Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 HAL Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 HAL Positions Salary
- 1.8 HAL Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
HAL Recruitment 2017
HAL Recruitment: Candidates who are looking for Latest Government Jobs here is good news. The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has circulated a latest employment notification as HAL Recruitment 2017. As per officials, applications are invited from young and capable contenders for fill up of 500 Trade Apprentice vacant posts. Candidates who are eligible for HAL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2017, can apply by completing the registration process before the expiry Date i.e., 15-05-2017.
The minimum and maximum Age Limit of applying contenders should be as per norms of HAL. The Aspirants who completed ITI in the relevant trade are eligible for HAL Trade Apprentice Employment. So, Applicants, who meet with eligibility criteria they can fill the application form in both online and offline mode. The online applications are active at the official website of HAL i.e., www.hal-india.com. Individuals who wish to make their career with HAL can check this latest HAL posts 2017 Notification which is given below.
Applying individuals for HAL Posts will be shortlisted according to their performance in the personal interview which will be conducted by the HAL organization as per their rules. The recruited candidates can receive best in industry. So, we advise to the candidates check the official advertisement before going to apply for HAL Vacancies. Job Seekers can check the below sections to know keen information regarding HAL Trade Apprentice Positions. Applicants also check Syllabus for All State Govt Jobs.
Details About HAL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name(s)||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||500 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-05-2017
HAL Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining HAL Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|5||Welder (Gas and Electric)||20|
|7||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
HAL Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Contenders who have completed ITI in the concerned trade are eligible to apply for the HAL Positions.
HAL Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these posts will be as per rules of HAL. Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
HAL Jobs Application fee
Candidates need not pay any application fee. For any queries, applicants can refer official notification.
HAL Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per the apprentice’s Act 1961 stipend shall be paid monthly.
HAL Selection Procedure
Participants will be recruited for these jobs will be based on the following Test
How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2017
- Applicants can Visit the official web portal the i.e., www.hal-india.com.
- Hit on the careers section and search for required link.
- Read the official notification before going to apply.
- On the online application form, fill in your details carefully.
- After filling the application form, then submit the form online and hence your online application process is done.
- Candidates who want to apply on offline based they need to follow below steps
- Download the online application form and fill in your details carefully.
- Attach required certificates to the Application.
- Recheck entire application before going to submit.
- Send the filled application form to below given address.
- Take a print out of hard copy for the future uses.
Deputy Manager (Training),
Training and Development Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Ojhar, Tal- Niphad,
Nashik – 422207.
Here we will update the info regarding HAL Recruitment after it announced officially at www.hal-india.com. Follow our website regularly www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get latest State Govt and Central Govt Recruitments. Book Mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.