Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Haryana SSC:
- 1.2 Details About Haryana SSC Clerk 2017:
- 1.3 Age Criteria:
- 1.4 Educational Qualification:
- 1.5 Selection Process:
- 1.6 HSSC Clerk Exam Important Instructions & Details for the aspirants
- 1.7 Download Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card 2017:
- 1.8 Procedure to download Haryana SSC Clerk Admit card 2017:
Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card:
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card 2017. The official website of HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) i.e. www.hssc.gov.in has activated the link to download the admit cards. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card. Hall ticket contains applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
HSSC stands for Haryana Staff Selection Commission. HSSC invites online application for the Young and talented Candidates to full fill the Clerk posts. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their HSSC Clerk Exam Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download the admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal.
Good news for those candidates who have applied for Haryana SSC Clerk Recruitments. Here we are proving information about the how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the Haryana SSC Clerk admit card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card 2017.
About Haryana SSC:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum -Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Here You Can Find: Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus 2017 PDF – Exam Pattern
Details About Haryana SSC Clerk 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Vacancy||Clerk Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Examination Name||Haryana SSC Clerk Exam 2017|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
Age Relaxation provided to certain categories as per the government rules and Regulation.
As per govt rules
Candidates will be selected in Haryana SSC Clerk exam based on their performance in written
examination held by SSC on given dates. Candidates will be called for next rounds after qualifying the
HSSC Clerk Exam Important Instructions & Details for the aspirants
- There is no negative marking in HSSC Exams. Later the interview will be conducted for 25 Marks. Twice
the number of vacancies, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. Separately hall tickets
won’t be dispatched through any courier or postal services.
- The invigilator will check your admit card at gate entrance where entry will be done after thumb
impression using bio-metric machines. In the hall, candidates need to provide the thumb impression on
the attendance sheet.
- Scratching the sheet using rubber or blade, using whitener (fluid) isn’t allowed.
- Apart from electronic devices, even the belt, ring, earring, watches and chain etc are not permitted.
So don’t carry any of these with you while going for the exam.
- Candidates must report at least one hour before the exam time, at the exam center. Candidates won’t
get entry to exam hall without the admit cards printout.
- Apart from the admit card, the candidate must have One Original Govt ID proof along with the copy of
Download Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card 2017:
Download Admit Card from Official Website
Here You Can Find: HSSC Various Posts Previous Papers PDF Download
Procedure to download Haryana SSC Clerk Admit card 2017:
- Visit the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
- Then find the link or click it HSSC Exam Admit Card 2017.
- Enter the date of birth or Registration Number.
- Ok, the Submit button.
- After some time your admit card will be open the Screen.
- Now you save it your Admit card.
- And take a printout our for use of Examination time.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the Haryana SSC Clerk Admit Card 2017.