Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Heavy Water Board Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for Heavy Water Board Recruitment
- 1.4 Heavy Water Board Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Heavy Water Board Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Heavy Water Board Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Heavy Water Board Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Heavy Water Board Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017
Job Seekers!! welcome to the page of Heavy Water Board, Don’t miss the chance here we are updating the latest Govt Jobs. Recently, Heavy Water Board has released the Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017 on its official website i.e, www.hwb.gov.in. The Heavy Water Board Recruitment Notification for 61 Fireman, Driver And Other vacancies. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for Heavy Water Board Recruitment can utilize this great chance. Aspirants with Matriculation or above levels of education as their education qualification are eligible to apply.
The job seekers who are interested and eligible are Submit the application form before the last date i.e., 25-04-2017. Age Limit for these vacancies will be between 18 years to 40 years. Candidates also check for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India. Heavy Water Product from HWB meets stringent quality specifications for international requirements. Heavy Water Board has successfully exported Heavy Water to countries viz. South Korea, China, and the USA. Heavy Water Board has decided that to give a number of jobs for candidates who are unemployed. So it released a recruitment notification as Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017.
Heavy Water Board invites online applications for the Fireman, Driver And Other Posts. We advise contenders to work hard and prepare well by using Solved Papers in order to crack these opening. Follow this page to get more information about this recruitment such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these jobs. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates in Central Govt Jobs.
Details About Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Heavy Water Board|
|Post Name(s)||Fireman, Driver And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||61 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Heavy Water Board Vacancy Details
Job Aspirants who are interested in joining Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies||Required Experience|
|Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A||02||6 yrs|
|Station Officer/ A||01||5 yrs|
|Sub-Officer/ B||06||12 yrs|
|Leading Fireman/ A||11||8 yrs|
|Driver/ Operator||03||3 yrs|
Important Dates for Heavy Water Board Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 25-04-2017
Heavy Water Board Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A: Applicants who have qualified in Matriculation or above the level of education Passed the Divisional Officer’s Course from the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre or Graduate/ Associate Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers, India/ London.
Station Officer/ A: SSC or equivalent + Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence + certificate of Station Officer’s course of the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre or Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering, India/ London
Sub-Officer/ B: SSC or equivalent plus Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre
Leading Fireman/ A: SSC or equivalent, experience as a Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization
Fireman/ A: SSC or equivalent
Driver/ Operator: SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence
Driver: 10th class, must hold a clean and valid driving license to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle
Heavy Water Board Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
- Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Heavy Water Board Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online.
- For OC Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For ST/SC Applicants: No Fee
Heavy Water Board Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected applicants will pay as per terms and conditions of Heavy Water Board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 19000/- (Rupee nineteen thousand only)
Heavy Water Board Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on conduct Screening Test, Skill/ Trade Test/ Interview. and Make a clear note that the qualified individuals in the first round will be allowed for the further rounds.
How To Apply For Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017
- First of all, willing candidates must Visit the official website www.hwb.gov.in/hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Navigate homepage carefully for respective notification
- Search for required post link and click on it
- Enter the required data in the Heavy Water Board Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and Signature.
- Pay the application as per the category.
- Finally, submit the online application form before the closing dates.
- Take a print out of the application form for the further reference.
Download Heavy Water Board Official Notification by visiting the link attached above. Visit Our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly to collect regular updates on Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017 and other useful information.