Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HSSC Police Constable Admit Card:
- 1.1 About HSSC:
- 1.2 Details About HSSC Police Constable Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For HSSC Police Constable Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For HSSC Police Constable Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For HSSC Police Constable Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download HSSC Police Constable Exam Admit Card:
HSSC Police Constable Admit Card:
HSSC has revealed a notification for the post of Police Constable at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the HSSC, so the contestant those who are interested in the HSSC Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of HSSC Police Constable Admit Card 2017. The HSSC has announced that the HSSC Police Constable Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the HSSC Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for HSSC Police Constable Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now HSSC Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of HSSC Police Constable Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete HSSC Police Constable Exam details in the below article. The HSSC Police Constable Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
HSSC Police Constable: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Details About HSSC Police Constable Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Also Known As||HSSC|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable|
Selection Procedure For HSSC Police Constable Exam:
The selection process will be based on the following steps:
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Knowledge Test (Written Test)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Interview-Cum-Personality Test (I-PT)
Age Limit For HSSC Police Constable Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For HSSC Police Constable Exam:
- The minimum educational qualification for the post of Constable shall be 10+2 for all categories. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download HSSC Police Constable Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in HSSC Police Constable exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download HSSC Police Constable Admit Card.
- At first visit HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Then click on Haryana Police Admit Card 2017 link
- Fill the Registration Details and Date of Birth etc
- Then click on submit button
- Your Call Letter will appear on screen
- Save it and Take a print out for further Reference.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of HSSC and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding HSSC Police Constable Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.