Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IB Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.1 Brief Details About IB Recruitment 2018-2019 – mah.nic.in
- 1.2 Post Wise IB Vacancy Details
- 1.3 IB Recruitment 2018-2019 Education Qualification
- 1.4 IB Openings 2018-2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 IB Vacancies 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 IB Jobs 2018-2019 Age Limit
- 1.7 Steps To Apply For IB Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.8 IB Vacancies 2018-2019
- 1.9 IB Vacancies 2018 Salary Details
- 1.10 Important Dates To Remember
Intelligence Bureau is inviting offline applications to fill 134 Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancies. Job Seekers who are preparing for Central Government Jobs can check this IB Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification and apply before 21st April 2018. Complete details such as Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary Details, Application Fee, Steps to Apply, and much more details are available in the below section. So, go through the below section and read the details completely. Moreover, all the job holders can utilize this chance by applying for IB Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Aspirants who are interested in Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Jobs can use this notification.
IB Recruitment 2018-2019
The IB Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification information is clearly provided in this section. So, interested candidates can apply for IB Jobs 2018 on or before 21st April 2018. All the applicant’s selection process is based on Written Examination and Personal Interview. And the selected candidates will get good pay scale as per the norms. Those who are preparing for Government Jobs can apply for this jobs and attend the selection rounds. From here all the applicants can easily collect the IB Vacancy Details. Job Seekers who want to get a job in Intelligence Bureau they must clear all the recruitment rounds. Applicants must be called for Written Exam and Personal Interview. After completion of the recruitment rounds, qualified aspirants will get a job in Intelligence Bureau. By following the below given steps you can easily apply for IB Recruitment 2018-2019.
And we request all the candidates follow the below given instructions and apply for IB Recruitment 2018-2019 on or before the last date that is 21st April 2018. On our website, all the job searchers can easily find latest and upcoming job notifications. So, stay tuned to our website recuritmentsyllabus.com for getting more information. The entire details about IB Jobs 2018-2019 are clearly mentioned in the below section. We have clearly mentioned entire IB Jobs 2018-2019 information in the below section. Check the details on this page Or either download the official notification from the below section. Scroll down and check more information about Intelligence Bureau Openings 2018-2019. By taking the help of given information you can easily know whether you are suitable for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Positions or not.
Brief Details About IB Recruitment 2018-2019 – mah.nic.in
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name(s)||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||134|
|Starting Date||10th February 2018|
|Last Date||21st April 2018|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Post Wise IB Vacancy Details
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Executive, General Central Service (Group A), Gazetted, Non-Ministerial: 80 Posts.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive, General Central Service (Group-B), Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial: 54 Posts.
IB Recruitment 2018-2019 Education Qualification
Candidates must complete Bachelors Degree from any recognized university or board.
IB Openings 2018-2019 Application Fee
There is no application fee for all categories.
IB Vacancies 2018-2019 Selection Process
Candidates selection process is based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
IB Jobs 2018-2019 Age Limit
Applicants maximum age limit should not exceed 56 Years.
Steps To Apply For IB Recruitment 2018-2019
- At first, all the aspirants must visit the official website of Intelligence Bureau mah.nic.in.
- Search for IB Recruitment 2018 Notification on the main page.
- Download the notification and check the information completely.
- Suitable candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the form with exact information.
- Upload required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- At last, take a print out for further usage.
IB Vacancies 2018-2019
Job hunters who are interested in IB Jobs can apply for IB Recruitment 2018-2019. The mode of applying for IB Recruitment 2018-2019 is Offline. And the closing date for submitting the application form is 21st April 2018. As per the notice, candidates must complete Bachelors Degree from any recognized university or board are eligible to apply for IB Jobs 2018. Moreover, all the required details about IB Vacancies 2018-2019 is available on this page. This is the best career chance for the job seekers who are waiting for IB Jobs. So, without wasting your time scroll down this page and grab the entire details regarding IB Recruitment 2018-2019. Collect the IB Vacancy 2018-2019 details from here and proceed for further purpose.
The applying candidate’s maximum age limit should not exceed 56 Years. A huge number of job seekers are waiting for IB Job Notification 2018-2019. Now the notification is out. There is no application fee for IB Jobs. In the below section you can easily check category wise application fee. And the upper age relaxation for IB Jobs is based on Government norms. Stay tuned to our website recruitmentsyllabus.com for checking more details. The Intelligence Bureau officials will announce the best salary for the appointed candidates. The selected people will get Rs. 56,000/- to Rs. 77,500/-. Therefore, before filling the form once verify the eligibility criteria whether you are suitable for this jobs or not. Check the details from here or refer the website of Intelligence Bureau and check the data. Bookmark our website recruitmentsyllabus.com and get latest and upcoming Central Government Job Notifications.
IB Vacancies 2018 Salary Details
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Executive: Rs. 56,000/- to Rs. 77,500/-
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – I/ Executive: Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Fill: 22nd February 2018.
- Closing Date For Submit: Within 60 days from the date of Advertisement (21st April 2018).
IB Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification: Click Here
All the job seekers can grab the above given IB Recruitment 2018-2019 Details. So, all the interested candidates can check this page completely and apply for IB Jobs 2018-2019. On our website, all the job searches can easily find the Central Government Jobs. For more latest information stay tuned to our website recruitmentsyllabus.com.