Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam Training Admit Card:
- 1.1 About IDBI:
- 1.2 Details About IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam 2017:
- 1.3 IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam Pattern:
- 1.4 Selection Procedure For IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam:
- 1.5 Age Limit For IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam:
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam:
- 1.7 General Guidelines As Follows:
- 1.8 Steps To Download IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam Admit Card:
IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam Training Admit Card:
IDBI newly released an employment notification for Assistant Manager Preliminary post and conducting IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary Recruitment 2017 may download their IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam Training Admit Card 2017. IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Now the recruitment board will go to conduct the online examination to select qualified aspirants for mains exam.
You Can Also See: IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 PDF – Test Pattern
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Application fee etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam Training: IDBI Bank is an Indian government-owned financial service company, formerly known as Industrial Development Bank of India, headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was established in 1964 by an Act of Parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry. It is currently 10th largest development bank in the world in terms of reach, with 3350 ATMs, 1853 branches, including one overseas branch at Dubai, and 1382 centers. It is one of 27 commercial banks owned by the Government of India. The Bank has an aggregate balance sheet size of INR 3.74 trillion as on 31 March 2016.
Details About IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam 2017:
|Name Of The Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Positions||1000|
|Type of Job||Banking Jobs|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam Pattern:
IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary post will consist of questions from 4 sections, which are English Language, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness. An exam would be conducted for 200 marks and time duration 120 Minutes. Each topic in the IDBI Assistant Manager Preliminary Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Subject Contents||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
2 -hours (120 minutes)
- There will negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Selection Procedure For IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam:
- The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test
Age Limit For IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam:
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Eligibility Criteria For IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam:
- Candidates Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Least Minimum 60% Marks.
- For SC/ ST & PH Candidates Minimum: 55% Marks
General Guidelines As Follows:
- Applicants are advised to fetch the Admit Card duly before the examination Date.
- Examination venue details will be disclosed through Call letter only.
- Applicants are instructed to report at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the test commences.
- Use of mobiles and other electronic devices is banned inside the premises.
- Applicants are advised to carry their Hall Tickets with them all the time while being inside the Hall.
Steps To Download IDBI Assistant Manager Pre Exam Admit Card:
- Visit the authorized web portal which is, “www.idbi.com”
- Look for the career section and visit it.
- Find and follow the updates link and on the login page, enter your login id, and Password/DOB.
- Press the submit button and wait for a while.
- Your Call letter will be generated now that can also be printed.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.