Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IIHR Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About IIHR Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for IIHR Recruitment
- 1.3 Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Vacancy Details
- 1.4 IIHR Young Professional And Senior Office Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 IIHR Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 IIHR Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 IIHR Positions Salary
- 1.8 IIHR Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For IIHR Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
IIHR Recruitment 2017
IIHR Recruitment: Indian Institute of Horticultural Research has published the latest employment notification to fill 70 Young Professional And Senior Office Assistant vacancies. Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) has released the huge number of openings for the applicants who are searching for Karnataka State Government Jobs. Aspirants can apply for these jobs before the last date i.e., 30-05-2017. Aspirants age limit should be between 21 to 40 years and Applicants with B.Sc. in relevant subject from recognized Institution/university are eligible to apply for Senior Office Assistant, Young Professor-I posts, and for Young Professional-II posts candidates must complete M.Sc./ MCA in relevant subject from recognized Institution will be the educational qualifications for these vacant positions.
Officials clearly mentioned in the notification that the candidates will not applicable for these posts if they do not satisfy the eligibility. So it will be best for contenders to read the official notification before going to apply. Participants can download the official notification from the official website or else can find them from the below sections. As we know that for every govt job there is high competition so we request the applicants start their preparation with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus in order to crack the vacancy.
IIHR will provide the best salary to the recruited applicants. So, it is golden chance for aspirants to utilize. Applied candidates must clear the personal interview to get a job in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR). Hence, without late send your filled application form to official postal address which is given below. For more details regarding IIHR Posts 2017 applicants can follow this article. On our site candidates also find Admit Cards for all govt jobs.
Details About IIHR Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR)|
|Post Name(s)||Young Professional And Senior Office|
|Number of Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for IIHR Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 11-05-2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 30-05-2017
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Vacancy Details
Candidates those who are ready to join in IIHR Recruitment 2017 can follow below information to apply for the IIHR Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Young Professional-I||44 Posts|
|2||Young Professional-II||25 Posts|
|3||Senior Office Assistant||01 Post|
IIHR Young Professional And Senior Office Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates must complete the education qualification as per rules of the organization.
Senior Office Assistant And Young Professor-I: Candidates should have B.Sc. in relevant subject from recognized Institution/university.
Young Professional-II: Applicants who have done M.Sc./ MCA in relevant subject from recognized Institution/ university with experience is eligible to apply for these posts.
IIHR Vacancies Age Limit
Aspirants for the IIHR vacant positions have to obey the age criteria as per the rules
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
The Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the norms of the IIHR.
IIHR Jobs Application fee
Aspirants need not pay application/ examination fee.
IIHR Positions Salary
The selected applicants in the selection process the IIHR offers the best pay scale as follows
Senior Office Assistant: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Young Professional-I: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Young Professional-II: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
IIHR Selection Procedure
Contenders will be selected for these job openings on basis of individual’s performance in the Personal Interview conducted by the IIHR.
How To Apply For IIHR Recruitment 2017
- Visit official website www.iihr.ernet.in.
- Search for required Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Recruitment 2017 Notification link and click on it.
- Read the official notification to get eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then download the application form
- And fill the form with all required details.
- Attach the all required documents along with photo and signature
- Send the application form to below-given address.
Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator at IIHR,