Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam Training Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Indian Bank:
- 1.2 Details Of Indian Bank PO Preliminary Exam 2017:
- 1.3 Indian Bank PO Test Pattern:
- 1.4 Scores:
- 1.5 Cutoff Score:
- 1.6 Selection Procedure For Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam:
- 1.7 Application Fee For Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam:
- 1.8 Age Limit For Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam:
- 1.9 Steps To Download Indian Bank Admit Card:
Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam Training Admit Card:
Indian Bank newly released an employment notification for Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam post and conducting pre-exam training. So the aspirants those who submit the application for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 may download their Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam Training Admit Card Admit Card 2017. Indian Bank Probationary Officer Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Now the recruitment board will go to conduct the online examination to select qualified aspirants for mains exam.
The candidates who have applied for PO Exam are eagerly waiting for pre-exam training. Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Indian Bank probationary Officer Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Indian Bank PO Exam Date 2017. Indian Bank PO Exam is going to held in January 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Application fee etc.
About Indian Bank:
Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam: Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,661 employees, 2594 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Jaffna in Sri Lanka, and in Singapore, and 223 correspondent banks in 71 countries. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank. In the last quarter of 1906, Madras (now Chennai) was hit by the worst financial crisis the city was ever to suffer. Of the three best-known British commercial names in 19th century Madras, one crashed; a second had to be resurrected by a distress sale, and the third had to be bailed out by a benevolent benefactor. Arbuthnot & Co, which failed, was considered the soundest of the three. Parry’s (now EID Parry), may have been the earliest of them and Binny & Co.’s founders may have had the oldest associations with Madras, but it was Arbuthnot, established in 1810, that was the city’s strongest commercial organisation in the 19th Century.
Details Of Indian Bank PO Preliminary Exam 2017:
|Name of Authority||Indian Bank|
|Name of Opportunity||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Opportunity||324 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Job 2017|
|Mode of Recruitment Examination||Online|
|Date to Release Admit Card||11 January 2017|
|Examination Date||22 January 2017|
Indian Bank PO Test Pattern:
|S. NO||Test Type||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning Ability|
- The final scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using an equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
- Mean – 3/4th of Standard Deviation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories
- Mean – 1/4th of Standard Deviation for General Category
Each applicant will be appropriate to achieve a minimum score in each section and also a minimum total score in preliminary as well as the main exam, as decided by the Bank. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided for preliminary and Main Examination. Aspirants who have been qualified with preliminary Examination cut off score will be shortlisted for Main Examination.
Selection Procedure For Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam:
Aspirants who submit the online application for Indian Bank PO Recruitment will be selected for Probationary Officer posts on basis of the following selection process.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview (If Applicable)
Application Fee For Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam:
As per company rules.
Age Limit For Indian Bank PO Pre-Exam:
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age relaxation extra as per Recruitment/Admission Rules
Steps To Download Indian Bank Admit Card:
- First of all, click on the official link.
- Select Career option on the home page.
- Click on PO Recruitment notification.
- Choose option PO Pre-Call letter 2017.
- Fill registration No and DOB.
- Submit this process to download.
- Take a print out of it to uses at center.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates