Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Indian Coast Guard:
- 1.2 Details About Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For ICG Assistant Commandant:
- 1.4 Age Limit for ICG Assistant Commandant Exam:
- 1.5 Educational Qualification for ICG Assistant Commandant Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download ICG Assistant Commandant Admit Card:
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card:
Indian Coast Guard newly released a notification for Assistant Commandant Exam post and conducting Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 may download their Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Examination should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. Indian Coast Guard release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam details in the below article. The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About Indian Coast Guard:
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India,
including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence. The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces. The establishment of the Indian Coast Guard was first proposed by the Indian Navy to provide non-military maritime services to the nation. In the 1960s, sea-borne smuggling of goods was threatening India’s domestic economy. The Indian Customs Department frequently called upon the Indian Navy for assistance with patrol and interception in the anti-smuggling effort.
Details About Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant:
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant|
|Also Known As||ICG|
|Examination Name||ICG Assistant Command Exam 2017|
|Job category||Govt. Job|
Selection Procedure For ICG Assistant Commandant:
Aspirants who were applying for ICG Exam 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Selection
- Final Selection
Age Limit for ICG Assistant Commandant Exam:
- Candidates born between 01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1996 are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification for ICG Assistant Commandant Exam:
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree with 60% if applying for General Duty.
- Whereas one applying for Technical branch must have Engineering degree with 60% marks.
- Whereas one applying for Law must have Law degree with 60% marks.
- On the other hand, those applying for Pilot (CPL) need to have passed class 12th with 60%.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download ICG Assistant Commandant Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in ICG Assistant Commandant Examination should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download ICG Assistant Commandant Examination Admit Card.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Then after reaching to at the home page, you have to go through “New Events” section.
- Now you find hit on “LINK FOR PRINTING OF ADMIT CARD SRD FOR SC&ST.
- Thereafter, you need to fill the “Registration No” and “E-mail I.D” in the space given as shown in the picture.
- Now, hit the “Get Details” button and your admit card is display displayed on your computer screen.
- At last, save it on your desktop and take a print out of admitting card for attending the recruitment exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.