Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for Indian Navy AA Admit Card 2017. The official website of Indian Navy i.e. nausena-bharti.nic.in. is activated the link to download the admit cards. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about Indian Navy AA Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download Indian Navy AA Admit Card. Hall ticket contains applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
Indian Navy is a well-known recruiter for Indian youths and is a Central government body for the country level recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their Navy Exam Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download their admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal nausena-bharti.nic.in or appliers can also directly download their Admit Cards from the direct links as given below.
Indian Navy AA Admit Card Status downloaded online is for information only. The receipt of the Navy AA admit card by the candidate from Navy would be the final confirmation for candidates to appear in written exam. The candidate may take a print of the online Indian navy admit card and carry the documents as per instructions mentioned on it and report at the test center on the exam date. The permission to appear in the exam will be provided subject to the verification of documents and identity proof. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the Indian Navy AA Admit Card 2017.
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.The Commander of the Navy is the Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), who holds the rank of Admiral. While the provision for the rank of Admiral of the Fleet exists, it is primarily intended for major wartime use and honor. The Indian Navy operates three Commands. Each Command is headed by a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the rank of Vice Admiral. The Eastern and Western Commands each have a Fleet commanded by a rear admiral, and each also has Commodore commanding submarines. The Southern Naval Command is home to the Flag Officer Sea Training.
|Name Of The Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of Vacancy||Artificer Apprentice AA|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Examination Name||Artificer Apprentice Exam|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Sailors for Artificer Apprentice position must be born between 1st August 1997 to 31st July 2000.
Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate with Math, Physics and One of These Subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.
Selection of Process:
Candidates will be selected in Indian Navy AA exam based on their performance in written examination PFT Test and Medical Standards held by Navy on given dates. Candidates will be called for another test after qualifying the written exam.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT and this will be done at their own risk.
- A medical examination conducted by authorized military doctors according to the medical standard prescribed in current regulations as applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
- Better Eye – 6/12
- Worse Eye – 6/12
- Better Eye – 6/9
- Worse Eye – 6/12
Download Admit Card from Official Website
Here You Can Find: Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Previous Papers
- First of all desirous applicants must log on to the official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- After visiting the website aspirants must place your cursor on the “Careers@Navy” tab as available in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now select “Sailors Entry” option given on the right side and choose appropriate link for the Artificer Apprentice position.
- Read the instructions mentioned in the notification and press on “Apply online Sailors Entry”.
- Fill the Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Online Form with correct information as appeared on the next page.
- Upload all the digital copies of certificates/documents and a recent passport size photograph, along with the application form.
- Now check all the details and take a print out of the form and hit “Submit” button.
- After this enclose the hard copies of generated application forms in an envelope and attach all the required documents also affix Rs 10/- stamp on it.
- At last, Super scribed the envelope “Online AA Application – AUG 2017 (142) batch & 10+2 percentage ………..” and send to the postal address stated below.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Bookmark(Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the Indian Navy AA Admit Card 2017.