Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Indian Navy:
- 1.2 Details About Indian Navy MR NMR 2017:
- 1.3 Age Criteria:
- 1.4 Educational Qualification:
- 1.5 Selection of Process:
- 1.6 Documents to be carried for the Selection Center:
- 1.7 Physical Standards:
- 1.8 Download Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card 2017:
- 1.9 Procedure to download Indian Navy MR NMR Admit card 2017:
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card 2017. The official website of Indian Navy i.e. nausena-bharti.nic.in. is activated the link to download the admit cards. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card. Hall ticket contains applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
Indian Navy is a well-known recruiter for Indian youths and is a Central government body for the country level recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their Navy Exam Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download their admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal nausena-bharti.nic.in or Candidates can also directly download their Admit Cards from the direct links as given below.
Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card Status downloaded online is for information only. The receipt of the Navy AA admit card by the candidate from Navy would be the final confirmation for candidates to appear in written exam. The candidate may take a print of the online Indian navy admit card and carry the documents as per instructions mentioned on it and report at the test center on the exam date. The permission to appear in the exam will be provided subject to the verification of documents and identity proof. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card 2017.
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.The Commander of the Navy is the Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), who holds the rank of Admiral. While the provision for the rank of Admiral of the Fleet exists, it is primarily intended for major wartime use and honor. The Indian Navy operates three Commands. Each Command is headed by a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the rank of Vice Admiral. The Eastern and Western Commands each have a Fleet commanded by a rear admiral, and each also has Commodore commanding submarines. The Southern Naval Command is home to the Flag Officer Sea Training.
Here You Can Find: Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus 2017 PDF – Exam Pattern
|Name Of The Organisation||Indian Navy /td>|
|Name of Vacancy||MR NMR posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Examination Name||MR NMR Exam|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
Applicants Should be Between 17 to 21 Year of Age On 01-10-2017 (born between 01 October 1996 to 30 September 2000, Both dates inclusive.
As per Indian Navy rules
Selection of Process:
Candidates will be selected in Indian Navy AA exam based on their performance in written examination PFT Test and Medical Standards held by Navy on given dates. Candidates will be called for another test after qualifying the written exam. We will Update all relevant information about Admit Card, Examination dates, Answer key And Other information Regarding Recruitment On Our Site. So Candidates are advised to keep visiting our site Regularly.
Documents to be carried for the Selection Center:
- One Copy of the Printout of Application duly signed and affixed with Self-Attested Photograph.
- Self-Attested Copy of Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate issued by the Board concerned (Central Board of Secondary Education / State Boards / ICSCE) in which the Date of Birth is reflected for proof of the Date of Birth (Admit Card / Mark-Sheet / Transfer / Leaving Certificate, etc., are not acceptable for proof of DOB).
- Self-Attested Copy of 6th/10th Class Certificate & Mark-Sheet.
- Self-Attested Copy of the School Leaving Certificates.
- Self-Attested Copy of Mark-Sheets. Revised.
- Equivalence Certificate from the University concerned to claim Equivalence.
- All the Certificates in Original. Original Certificates shall be returned after Verification at the Integrated Head Quarters / Service Selection Board itself.
Height – Minimum 157 Cms
Chest – Minimum 5 Cms expansion
Weight – Proportionate to height and age
Download Admit Card from Official Website
Here You Can Find: Indian Navy Sailor SSR Previous Paper PDF Download
- The candidates should log on to the official website of the Indian Army i.e. nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Go to the Admit Card page from the home page of the website to download your online admit cards
- Open the page to find the window of admit card from the link of Print Call Letter Admit Card
- Select the entry to type i.e. MR NMR from the window of Admit Card download
- Enter the first letter of your name, first letter of your father’s name and Date of Birth in the admit card window
- Enter the code shown in the admit card box
- Click on the Submit button and reset it to make changes in the entries made
- Confirm to generate your online admit cards/ hall tickets for the Indian Army SSR Exam
- If the candidates do not remember their application numbers/ registration numbers, then they should enter their email id and bar codes for generating their hall tickets
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card 2017.