- 1 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 Indian Navy Company Profile:
- 1.3 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Test Pattern:
- 1.4 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.5 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for Science:
- 1.6 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for English:
- 1.7 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for Mathematics:
Great news for the candidates who are attending for the Indian Navy Sailor SSR exam we can update the syllabus and test pattern in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Indian Navy has released the Sailor SSR Syllabus. Candidates who are searching for the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus can check here. Before going to exam candidates may know about the syllabus and test pattern. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. we also update Indian Navy Sailor SSR Previous papers. Candidates can check in www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for the best result. Scroll down to see your Indian Navy Sailor SSR syllabus and start preparation. And also you can check Indian Navy Admit Card on this page
Here we have updated Indian Navy Sailor SSR Previous Year Question Papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War. The Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793 the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy became known as Her Majesty’s Indian Navy. In 1858, East India Company rule gave way to the British Raj which lasted until India became independent in 1947. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy. The 17th-century Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is considered as the ‘Father of the Indian Navy’.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Manager post will consist of questions from 4 sections, which are SCIENCE, ENGLISH, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, MATHEMATICS. An exam would be conducted for one Hour. Each topic in the Sailor SSR Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S.NO||SUBJECTS||TOTAL DURATION OF TIME|
- Culture and Religion.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports : championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players.
- Defense, Wars, and Neighbours.
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations.
- Diseases and Nutrition.
- Award and Authors.
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Food, Nutrition, and Health.
- Physiology and Human Diseases.
- Computer Science.
- Correction of sentences.
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change directly to indirect/indirect to direct.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives.
- Compound preposition.
- Determiners(use of an any, etc.).
- Use of pronouns.
- Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Straight Lines, Family of Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Sets and Set Theory.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Probability Function.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem.
- Definite Integrals.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.