Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IREL Recruitment Notification
- 1.1 IREL Recruitment Details
- 1.2 About Indian Rare Earths Limited
- 1.3 IREL Vacancies Post-wise Details
- 1.4 Education Qualification For IREL Vacancies
- 1.5 Age Limit For IREL Jobs
- 1.6 Age Relaxation For IREL Vacancies
- 1.7 IREL Jobs Salaries
- 1.8 Selection Procedure For IREL Jobs
- 1.9 How to Apply IREL Recruitment 2018
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for IREL Recruitment notification 2018. IREL issued latest recruitment notification for multiple posts. It is one of the Mini Ratna Category-I Company. Here we are providing complete details about IREL Recruitment 2018. If any candidates need more information about IREL Jobs 2018 goes through the official website which is given below on this web page. So, the candidates who are interested in IREL Recruitment Notification can check the official site for more detailed information. Candidates who are searching for latest central government jobs they can apply for this IREL Jobs 2018.
IREL Recruitment Notification
Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2018: A Job Opening notification has released for Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment. IREL invites applications for the various posts such as Manager, Deputy Manager, Executive Assistant, Director(Market). The organization is willing to hire eligible and talented candidates so, interested and eligible candidates can apply for these IREL Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are eligible must apply for IREL Jobs can submit the application form on or before the last date. Applicants are advised to read this article carefully. Candidates who are willing and fulfilling the educational requirements for these posts can apply for making their career in IREL Lifecare. And also aspirants can check the admit card for IREL recruitment.
IREL Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Also Known As||IREL|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
Applicants may go through complete information related to IREL Recruitment 2018 such as Number of Vacancies, Post Details, Age limit, Age Relaxation, How to apply etc., are given below in this post. Willing job seekers can grab this opportunity by applying online for IREL Vacancies 2018. And also for other state government jobs and government jobs, interested candidates can check them on our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com
About Indian Rare Earths Limited
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) is a government-owned corporation in India based in Mumbai. It was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Government of India and Government of Travancore-Cochin. The government of India took control of IREL in 1963 under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). It was incorporated with the primary intention of taking up commercial scale processing of monazite sand at its first unit namely Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva, Kochi for the recovery of thorium.
IREL commissioned its largest division called Orissa Sand Complex (OSCOM) at Chhatrapur, Orissa. Today IREL operates these four units along with a corporate office in Mumbai and a unit located in Manavalakurichi of Kanyakumari district. It produces/sells six heavy minerals namely ilmenite, rutile, zircon, monazite, sillimanite, and garnet as well as various value added products. From 1 May 2015, it started commercial operation of Monazite Processing Plant at Orissa to process 10000tpa monazite to produce 11220tpa of rare earth chloride, 13500 tri-sodium phosphate, 26tpa NGADU etc. Similarly, High Pure Rare Earth facility also commenced operation to refine pure rare earth compounds.
IREL Vacancies Post-wise Details
|Name of the Vacant Post||No.of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|Manager||2 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|Deputy Manager||2 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|Executive Assistant||1 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|Director(Market)||1 Post||upcoming in 2018|
Education Qualification For IREL Vacancies
- Manager: Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant. (CMA).
- Deputy Manager: Post Graduate Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in MBA/ MA/MSW (2 years full-time course) with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations from reputed & recognized Universities/Institution approved by AICTE.
- Executive Assistant: Graduate with 1st class in any discipline from a recognized University with 05 years post qualification experience as Personal Secretary/ Executive Assistant OR Graduate with 1st class in any discipline with diploma in secretarial services with 1st class from a recognized Institute with 03 years post qualification experience as Personal Secretary /Executive Assistant OR MBA or Post Graduate Degree (02 years full-time regular course) with 03 years post qualification experience as Personal Secretary/Executive Assistant.
- Director(Market): Graduation in the related field from a familiar University with a fine academic record. Candidates with the Technical qualifications or MBA with specialization in the marketing will be added to an advantage.
Age Limit For IREL Jobs
- Manager: Upper age Limit is 45 years.
- Deputy Manager: Upper age Limit is 38 years.
- Executive Assistant: Upper age Limit is 38 years.
- Director(Market): Upper age Limit is 60 years.
Age Relaxation For IREL Vacancies
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
IREL Jobs Salaries
- Manager: Rs. 29100-54500/- Per Month
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 24900-50500/- Per Month
- Executive Assistant: Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
- Director(Market): Rs. 65000/- to 75000/- Per Month
Selection Procedure For IREL Jobs
The selection procedure will be decided by IREL depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of IREL will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply IREL Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates can visit official website www.irel.gov.in
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
After checking out all the information which are updated in a detailed manner, we insist the candidates apply before the last date as the competition is very tight and also the last date is fast approaching for IREL recruitment notification 2018. Meanwhile, for other job updates, competitors can check our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com