Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ISRO MCF Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About ISRO MCF Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for ISRO MCF Recruitment
- 1.3 ISRO MCF Vacancy Details
- 1.4 ISRO MCF Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 ISRO MCF Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 ISRO MCF Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 ISRO MCF Positions Salary
- 1.8 ISRO MCF Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For ISRO MCF Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
ISRO MCF Recruitment 2017
ISRO MCF Recruitment: Master Control Facility (ISRO MCF) is one of the control unit which works under ISRO has issued an employment advertisement. MCF is looking for young and skillful workers into 22 Technician, Draughtsman, and Technical Assistant Vacant Positions. Job Seekers who wish to start their career in MCF can apply for these vacancies before the last date i.e., 22-05-2017. Applicants also see Syllabus for all Govt Recruitments.
Applying Aspirants must complete the 10th Class, NTC / ITI / NAC, Diploma or its equivalent qualification from any approved board/institution with minimum qualifying marks are liable to apply for ISRO MCF Recruitment 2017. The Age Limit for these vacancies will be between 18 years to 35 years. Eligible Aspirants can apply online by filling application form through Official website www.mcf.gov.in. Participants are advised to read the official notification before applying online.
Aspirants who are applying for these positions need to face a written examination and Skill test followed by the Medical Verification to get placed in ISRO MCF. Applicants those who got selected will receive a Pay Scale Rs. 21700 to 44900/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- other allowances as per the norms. For more details related to Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Selection Mode, and other Eligibility processes please read the below article carefully. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About ISRO MCF Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||ISRO Master Control Facility (ISRO MCF)|
|Post Name(s)||Technician, Draughtsman And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for ISRO MCF Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 01-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22-05-2017
ISRO MCF Vacancy Details
Candidates who are interested in joining ISRO MCF Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Technician-B Electronics Mechanic||05|
|3||Technician-B Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||02|
|5||Technician-B Diesel Mechanic||02|
|8||Technical Assistant Mechanical||01|
|9||Technical Assistant Electrical||01|
ISRO MCF Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Applicants who have done 10th, NTC/ITI/NAC, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized board/Institute are Eligible to apply ISRO MCF Technician, Draughtsman And Other Recruitment 2017.
ISRO MCF Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Categories: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
ISRO MCF Jobs Application fee
Contenders of ISRO MCF Recruitment have to pay the Application fee through prescribed mode. So candidates need to refer official notification.
ISRO MCF Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of the organization.
- Technician-B: Rs.21700/-
- Draughtsman-B: Rs.21700/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.44900/-
ISRO MCF Selection Procedure
- Written Exam
How To Apply For ISRO MCF Recruitment 2017
- Eligible candidates must log on to ISRO MCF careers page in official website www.mcf.gov.in.
- Open required online application form.
- Fill your essential bio data with an academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information.
- Upload self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ISRO MCF Application Form and click on submit button.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form for future reference.
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you have any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we will clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.