Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for ITPO Recruitment notification 2018. ITPO issued latest recruitment notification for multiple posts. Here we are providing complete details about ITPO Recruitment 2018. If any candidates need more information about ITPO Jobs 2018 go through the official website which is given below on this web page. So, the candidates who are interested in ITPO Recruitment Notification can check the official site for more detailed information. Candidates who are searching for latest central government jobs they can apply for this ITPO Jobs 2018. ITPO has an extensive infrastructure as well as marketing and information facilities that are availed by both exporters and importers.
ITPO Recruitment Notification
India Trade Promotion Organization Recruitment 2018: A Job Opening notification has released for ITPO Recruitment. ITPO invites applications for the various posts such as Deputy Manager(General Cadre), Hindi Translators, Senior Assistant. The organization is willing to hire eligible and talented candidates so, interested and eligible candidates can apply for these ITPO Jobs 2018. Candidates who are eligible must apply for ITPO Jobs can submit the application form on or before the last date. Applicants are advised to read this article carefully. Candidates who are willing and fulfilling the educational requirements for these posts can apply for making their career in ITPO. And also aspirants can check the admit card for ITPO recruitment.
ITPO Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||India Trade Promotion Organization|
|Also Known As||ITPO|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
Applicants may go through complete information related to ITPO Recruitment 2018 such as Number of Vacancies, Post Details, Age limit, Age Relaxation, How to apply etc., are given below in this post. Willing job seekers can grab this opportunity by applying online for ITPO vacancies 2018. And also for other state government jobs and government jobs, interested candidates can check them on our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com
India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), headquartered at Pragati Maidan, is the nodal agency of the Government of India under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce and Industry (India) for promoting country’s external trade. ITPO is a Mini-Ratna Category-1 Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) with 100 percent shareholding of Government of India. In January 2016, ITPO awarded more than INR 2100 crore project to NBCC for the construction of Integrated Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre (IECC) as part of Redevelopment of Pragati Maidan. The project was put on fast-track by the formation of an ad-hoc Committee of Secretaries (COS) of all concerned ministries, to ensure that the center is ready to host G20 summit in 2018. Public Investment Board (PIB) accorded approval to the project in May 2016. The work on the project is scheduled to commence from December 2016.
India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) was incorporated by the merger of Trade Development Authority (TDA), a Registered Society under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, with Trade Fair Authority of India (TFAI) with effect from 1 January 1992. TFAI was earlier incorporated, under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956, on 30 December 1976 by amalgamating 3 organizations of the Government of India viz. India International Trade Fair Organisation, Directorate of Exhibitions & Commercial Publicity and Indian Council of Trade Fairs & Exhibitions and commenced operations with effect from 1 March 1977. ITPO, during its existence of more than 3 decades has played a proactive role in catalyzing trade, investment, and technology transfer processes. Its promotional tools include organizing of fairs and exhibitions in India and abroad, Buyer-Seller Meets, Contact Promotion Programmes, Product Promotion Programmes, Promotion through Overseas Department Stores, Market Surveys and Information Dissemination.
ITPO Post-Wise details
|Name of the Vacant Post||No.of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|Deputy Manager(General Cadre)||01 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Hindi Translators||02 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Senior Assistant||01 Post||upcoming in 2018|
Education Qualification For ITPO Vacancies
- Deputy Manager(General Cadre): Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University/Institute in Arts,
Science or Commerce / Engineering/ Management from a recognised University / Institute with 55% marks.
- Hindi Translators: Bachelor’s degree at least 2nd Division with Hindi and English as main subjects and recognized. Diploma Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa. Full knowledge of Hindi and English language. One year certificate course in Public Relation and translation work from any recognized institute. Knowledge of Computer Application and working knowledge of Hindi and English.
- Senior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2nd Division from a recognize university and Knowledge of computer applications.
Age Limit For ITPO Jobs
- Deputy Manager(General Cadre): Upper Age Limit is 30 years.
- Hindi Translators: Refer Notification.
- Senior Assistant: Age Limit 32 years.
Age Relaxation For ITPO Vacancies:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
ITPO Jobs Salaries:
The selection procedure will be decided by ITPO depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of ITPO will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply ITPO Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates can visit official website indiatradefair.com
- Press the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
After checking out all the information which are updated in a detailed manner, we insist the candidates apply before the last date as the competition is very tight and also the last date is fast approaching for ITPO recruitment notification 2018. Meanwhile, for other job updates, competitors can check our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com