Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JIPMER MBBS Admit Card:
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card:
Candidates who have applied for the JIPMER MBBS examination they are in search of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017. This page involves full information about JIPMER MBBS Admit Card. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research will issue the JIPMER MBBS Exam Hall Ticket on its official website, i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card. Now you can download your JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017 by following the above link. Hall ticket contains the information related to the applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017. Jawaharlal Institute invites online application to hire the talented, skilled and capable aspirants on Course as per the vacancy released by the university. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their JIPMER MBBS Exam Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download the admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal.
Good news for those candidates who have applied for JIPMER MBBS Recruitments. Here we are proving information about the how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the JIPMER MBBS admit card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients. JIPMER is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The three main functions of this institute are to impart quality education in undergraduate and postgraduate medical and paramedical courses, to be a trendsetter in medical research and to offer patient care of the high order. JIPMER is an institute of national importance and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The campus of JIPMER lies at the western entrance of Pondicherry and spreads across 195 acres (0.79 km2) of a picturesque hillock known locally as Gorimedu. The campus contains the medical college, the old and new hospital blocks, the student and resident hostels, the staff quarters, a Kendriya Vidyalaya, a branch each of two nationalized banks, two ATM’s, a post office, a temple, playgrounds and sporting fields.
Here You Can Find:
Details About JIPMER MBBS 2017:
|Name of University||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of Course||MBBS|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
Candidates must have Passed / Appeared 10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB Group of Subjects.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit card included the following Details:
There are some important details printed on JIPMER MBBS Admit card 2017. Check all the Information printed in the Admit card / Hall Ticket carefully.If you find any error in any details of JIPMER Admit card then immediately contact controller of examination, JIPMER MBBS
- Exam Schedule.
- Candidates Particular.
- Exam center will be mentioned on the JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit card.
- Name of Candidate.
- Candidate Signature.
- Candidate photos.
- Application number.
- Registration number, Enrollment number.
- General information for the candidates
- Candidates observe any error in their Admit Card they can report to the Authorities.
- Make sure that your ID proof is not an Expired.
- Candidate must carry all original documents appearing in the Examination Room.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Examination Centers:
In the JIPMER MBBS examination centre allotted will be published, which the aspirant can download online.
(1) Agarthala, (2) Aizwal, (3) Ambala, (4) Amritsar, (5) Asansol, (6) Belgaum, (7) Bengaluru, (8) Bhatinda, (9) Bhopal, (10) Bhubaneswar, (11) Bishnupur, (12) Chennai, (13) Cochin, (14) Coimbatore, (15) Cuttack, (16) Dehradun, (17) Delhi NCR, (18) Dibrugarh, (19) Durgapur, (20) Faridabad, (21) Gandhi Nagar, (22) Ghaziabad, (23) GreaterNoida, (24) Gurgaon, (25) Guwahati, (26) Guntur, (27) Gwalior, (28) Hissar, (29) Hooghly, (30) Howrah, (31) Hyderabad, (32) Imphal, (33) Indore, (34) Jabalpur, (35) Jalandhar, (36) Jamshedpur, (37) Kalyani, (38) Kannur, (39) Karimnagar, (40) Kolkata, (41) Kottayam, (42) Kurnool, (43) Kurukshetra, (44) Lucknow, (45) Madurai, (46) Mangalore, (47) Mathura, (48) Meerut, (49) Mohali, (50) Mumbai, (51) Mysore, (52) Nagercoil, (53) Nagpur, (54) Namakkal, (55) Patiala, (56) Puducherry, (57) Rajahmundry, (58) Ranchi, (59) Salem, (60) Sangrur, (61) Siliguri, (62) Sonipat, (63) Shimoga, (64) Tezpur, (65) Thiruvannamalai, (66) Thoothukudi, (67) Tirunelveli, (68) Trichy, (69) Trissur, (70) Trivandrum, (71) Vijayawada, (72) Visakhapatinam, (73) Vizianagaram, (74) Warrangal, (75) Yamunanagar.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 examination schedule:
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Detail||Time & and schedule- Morning Session||Time and schedule-Forenoon Session|
|Entrance Examination||04.06.2016 (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||04.06.2016 (Sunday) 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Time of reporting||07:30 Onwards||01:30 PM Onwards|
|Entry to examination hall starts||09:15 AM||02:30 PM|
|No Late Entry will be permitted after||09:15 AM||02:30 PM|
|JIPMER MBBS 2017 examination time||10:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Candidates will be permitted to leave the hall||12:30 PM||05:30 PM|
Procedure to download JIPMER MBBS Admit card 2017:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- After that, on the homepage, you need to look over the heading “Latest Announcement” section.
- If you do not get the stated section then you need to scroll down the page.
- Under the Latest Announcement choose link ‘Download Hall Ticket – D.M./M.Ch./Fellowship Admissions – January 2017 Session’ link.
- Then you need to press link ‘Download Hall Ticket’ visible on next page.
- After that a new page will be opened you need to enter your ‘Application Sequence Number/User Id’ and ‘Password’ in the given text boxes and press login tab as shown below.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017.