Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 JKPSC Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment
- 1.4 JKPSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 JKPSC Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 JKPSC Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 JKPSC Jobs Salary
- 1.8 JKPSC Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
JKPSC Recruitment 2017
JKPSC Recruitment: Here is a good opportunity for all candidates those who completed their MBBS and waiting for Medical Officer Vacancies. Candidates who are willing to build their career in Jammu & Kashmir Govt, now those applicants can get a chance to join in Jammu and Kashmir PSC. Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced notification for 371 Medical Officer Vacancies. So this is a wonderful chance for applicants to enjoy the nature of the Jammu & Kashmir, so make hurry to apply for these jobs. Aspirants with MBBS degree or graduation in medical are eligible to apply. Age Limit of the candidate will be between 18 years to 40 years. Contenders who are eligible and interested can grab this chance by applying before the Last Date i.e., 01-05-2017.
Now the commission has updated the JKPSC MO online applications at www.jkpsc.nic.in. Eligible and interested applicants can start their registration process for this JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 in online mode only. This will be a good opportunity for the aspirants who are in the hunt for Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) jobs. As per the notification, the commission will conduct a written examination to recruit the candidates in JKPSC. Check below article to get more information about JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification For Medical Officer (MO). Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About JKPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||371 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
JKPSC Vacancy Details
Candidates who are interested in joining Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 01-04-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01-05-2017
- Final Date to pay the Application Fee: 03-05-2017
JKPSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Applicants with MBBS degree or graduation in medical included in first or second Schedule Of Indian Medical Council Act 1995 are eligible to apply.
JKPSC Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
- Ex-serviceman: 8 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 2 Years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC Category Candidates: 3 Years
JKPSC Jobs Application fee
Applicants of Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through online.
- General Category: Rs. 805/- (Rs.5/- as service charges)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 405/- (Rs.5/- as service charges)
JKPSC Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization. So contenders are advised to read the notification.
JKPSC Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on Written examination and Interview. So candidates those who are qualified written examination are eligible to next rounds.
How To Apply For JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- At first, aspirants have to visit the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now, Download the Notification available in the recruitment section and read it carefully.
- Later, click on the apply online link.
- Complete the registration process.
- Fill the application form with the academic qualification, other details.
- Later, Upload scanned copies of all required documents.
- Pay the application fee for the vacancy which you want to apply.
- Finally, Click on submit button to complete the online registration.
- Save the copy of the application form for further reference.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Online Application Form
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Score Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.