Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JSLPS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About JSLPS Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for JSLPS Recruitment
- 1.3 JSLPS Vacancy Details
- 1.4 JSLPS Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 JSLPS Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 JSLPS Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 JSLPS Positions Salary
- 1.8 JSLPS Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For JSLPS Recruitment 2017
JSLPS Recruitment 2017
JSLPS Recruitment: Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society is ready to hire 68 applicants for Trainee Block Project Manager And District Program Manager vacant posts. Candidates who are ready to work with Jharkhand State Govt they can apply Online before the Closing Date 05-05-2017. Job hunters of Jharkhand must use this wonderful opportunity for making their career in the right path. Contenders also check Model Papers for all Govt Positions.
Applying contenders must have the Age limit as per rules of JSLPS. For more info about JSLPS Jobs applicants may visit the Jharkhand State LPS official web portal www.jslps.org. Check the eligibility criteria in below sections before applying. Candidates are supposed to download applications from the official website or also download from below given links.
Getting a Government job is not an easy task so we advised applicants work hard to get placed in JSLPS. Candidates who are eligible can apply for these JSLPS jobs. Other details of JSLPS recruitment 2017 like selection process, application fee, how to apply, educational qualification and more can be found below. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About JSLPS Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS)|
|Post Name(s)||Trainee Block Project Manager And District Program Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||68 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for JSLPS Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-05-2017
JSLPS Vacancy Details
The below table gives you the Post wise details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Trainee Block Project Manager||63|
|2||District Program Manager||05|
JSLPS Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Aspirants who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these positions.
Applicant should complete the two years full-time regular Master Degree or PG Diploma, in Rural Development / Social Work/ Rural Management / Business Administration / Agriculture and allied sciences (10+2+4) from a recognized University/ institute with 4 to 6 years experience.
JSLPS Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for JSLPS Recruitment will be as per rules. we advise candidates to refer the official notification. And age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
JSLPS Jobs Application fee
No need to pay any application fee.
JSLPS Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization.
- District Program Manager: Rs. 50000-80000/- (Per month)
- Trainee Block Project Manager: Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
JSLPS Selection Procedure
Participants will be selected for these opening will be based on Interview Only.
How To Apply For JSLPS Recruitment 2017
- First, candidates can go through the official website www.jslps.org.
- On the home page select the appropriate post link.
- Read the instructions carefully to get an idea about recruitment.
- click on the online application form.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the application form.
- Upload the required certificates if need.
- Check all the details before submitting.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of online application form for future reference.
We hope the above information is useful and make your search easier. Keep regular touch with us www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get the latest Government and Central Govt Recruitments.