Recruitment Notification Highlights
KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2017
Are you one among the candidates who are searching for the KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2017 then you are in a right place where you can get the Syllabus along with the Test Pattern. Check the KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus on this page and you can start your exam preparation. It is not an easy task to get the job in the KARHFW. Work hard in order to crack this vacancy with the help of the Syllabus and Test Pattern. Without having a proper syllabus, Applicants can’t prepare well for the exam. So, to make your preparation much better, we have updated the KARHFW Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2017 on this page.
The Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society (KARHFW) had revealed the recruitment notification to recruit the aspirants into the organization. It clearly mentioned that there are 8792 vacancies were available for the Jr Health Assistant and Staff Nurse Posts. Already higher officials have started receiving the online application form from the contenders. So, Applicants can use this golden chance by applying for these posts before the last date 30-06-2017. Candidates who had applied for the KARHFW Jr Health Assistant Staff Nurse Posts they need to face an written test and interview. Till now officials are not announced any exam dates. So applied candidates can have a more time to prepare for the written exam. For any information, individuals can visit the official website www.karhfw.gov.in.
Check KARHFW Staff Nurse Syllabus – www.karhfw.gov.in
Contenders have to start their KARHFW Paramedical Staff exam preparation now itself because there is a lot of syllabi to prepare. Applied aspirants need to crack the exam and obtain a job in the KARHFW. So, the participants need not waste your valuable time at anymore check the KARHFW Staff Nurse Syllabus on this page and start your exam preparation. Previous papers also help you in the exam preparation. We have also updated the Model papers on our page so willing candidates can check KARHFW Paramedical Staff Sample Papers. By using Syllabus and Previous papers you can easily crack the examination and select for the interview round. Applicants can also check exam pattern, syllabus guide, the process of selection, syllabi topics, and other on this article.
Brief Details Regarding KARHFW Junior Health Assistant and Staff Nurse Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society (KARHFW)|
|Name of the Post||Paramedical Staff Posts|
|Number Of Posts||3274 Posts|
|Last date to apply||30-06-2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
KARHFW Jr Health Assistant Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017
|1||Written Test||General Studies & General Abilities|
Applicants can check the Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Paramedical Staff test pattern on this page. By knowing the test pattern you can get an idea about the subjects of the exam. The subjects are General Studies & General Abilities, Nursing, Numerical Ability, English and General Knowledge. So candidates now you can start your preparation with the help of the Test Pattern and Syllabus which are updated on this page. All the best for your preparation.
Selection Process for the Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society Paramedical Staff Exam 2017
To get placed in the KARHFW applicants need to qualify the recruitment process. The Organization is gong to conduct the written test 1st then after candidates who are selected in the written exam will be called for the interview round.
- Written Examination/ Test.
- Personal Interview.
KARHFW Jr Health Assistant and Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017
Applicants can go through the given KARHFW Jr Health Assistant and Staff Nurse syllabus consist the following subjects
- General Studies & General Abilities
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
KARHFW Junior Health Assistant Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Operations Research and Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Analytical Geometry.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
Karnataka HFW Staff Nurse Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Current events.
- Sports and Games.
- Awards and Honors.
- Economic Scene.
- Important Days.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Health Related Awareness
- Important Financial & Economic News.
KARHFW Exam Syllabus 2017 – Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- First Aid in Emergency situations
- Community Health Nursing Process
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment
- Professional trends and adjustments
- Administration and Ward Management
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health)
- Deficiency diseases and Normal dietary requirements of each of the constituents of food
- Medical Surgical Nursing II
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing II
KARHFW Jr Health Asst Staff Nurse Syllabus – General Studies & General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Social Exclusions – Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English
- Literature of India and Karnataka
- Indian Constitution.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Karnataka
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Indian Political System, Governance, and Public Policy.
- General Science, India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Economic and Social Development of India and Karnataka.
KARHFW Paramedical Syllabus – English
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
Prepare according to the syllabus which is given above in this article. We advise the applicants practice the old papers to get best marks in the written exam. If you qualify the 1st level of the recruitment process then you are forwarded to the next level in the selection process. So work hard to get placed in the KARHFW. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get more information about the KARHFW Paramedical Staff Openings 2017.