Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for Karnataka Police Recruitment
- 1.3 Karnataka Police Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Karnataka Police Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.5 Karnataka Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 Karnataka Police Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Karnataka Police Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Karnataka Police Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
This page contains an important information for the job seekers who are searching for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. The aspirants who are interested and eligible they can enroll for Karnataka Police Well-Being Officers vacancies 2017 via on-line mode. The Karnataka Police invites young and energetic contenders for 59 Well Being Officers posts. So, job seekers those who want to make a career in Karnataka Police they can apply for this opening on online before the Last Date i.e., 27-04-2017. Applicants also check Syllabus for All Government Recruitments.
The Age Limit for this positions will be between 33 years to 35 years. Job Contenders can easily download the detailed official employment advertisement of this recruitment 2017 in Karnataka Police from the below provided a direct link. Karnataka Police Well-Being Officers posts Online Applications are available on the Official Website www.ksp.gov.in. A job hunter can follow this page till the end to get placed in Karnataka Police Department.
It is a golden opportunity for the both freshers and experienced aspirants who are in the search of Karnataka Police Jobs. So Contenders can use the below-provided information about this notification very quickly because there may be a chance of heavy competition. Here we are updating the clear cut information about theses KSP Employment. So, Keep regular in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka Police (KSP)|
|Post Name(s)||Well Being Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||59 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for Karnataka Police Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-04-2017
Karnataka Police Vacancy Details
Candidates who are Interested in joining Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 can check the below info which is updated in an authentic manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Karnataka Police Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum age limit: 33 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the Karnataka State Police.
- SC/ ST Category – 05 years
- OBC Category – 03 years
Karnataka Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Appliers who had below mentioned as their Educational Qualifications they can eligible for these vacancies.
Aspirants must complete the Master’s Degree in M.Sc / M A Psychology.
Karnataka Police Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through prescribed mode.
For any doubts, applicants can go through the official notification.
Karnataka Police Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions and package as offered by Karnataka Police. So applicants can refer the official notification.
Karnataka Police Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidate will be made as per based on the following test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
- First of all, willing candidates must Visit the official website www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment/ Results section in the home page.
- Open KSP Recruitment 2017 official notification.
- Now, read the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Official notification before applying.
- If eligible, Candidates can click on the Karnataka Police application form.
- Fill the Application form with the detailed information.
- Upload the required document to complete the application form.
- Recheck the entire form after filling all the details.
- Submit the application for before the Closing date.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
We hope that the above information is useful and make the jobs search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.