Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Kendriya Vidyalaya:
- 1.2 Details About KVS TGT PGT Exam:
- 1.3 Exam Pattern For KVS TGT PGT Exam:
- 1.4 Selection Procedure For KVS TGT PGT:
- 1.5 Age Limit for KVS TGT PGT Exam:
- 1.6 Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam:
- 1.7 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.8 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.9 Steps To Download KVS TGT PGT Admit Card:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) newly released a notification for TGT PGT Exam post and conducting Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) TGT PGT exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) TGT PGT Recruitment 2017 may download their Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Admit Card 2017. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) TGT PGT Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) TGT PGT Examination should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan release admits cards before exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) TGT PGT Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) TGT PGT Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) TGT PGT exam details in the below article. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) TGT PGT Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya:
KVS TGT PGT: The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that have been instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over a thousand schools in India and three abroad. The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defence Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. With the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended (but not restricted) to all central government employees.
Details About KVS TGT PGT Exam:
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Also Known As||KVS|
|Examination Name||KVS TGT PGT Exam 2017|
|Job category||Teacher Job|
Exam Pattern For KVS TGT PGT Exam:
KVS TGT PGT Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for TGT PGT will consist of 6 sections. Which are Hindi, English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability, Teaching Methodology, Current Affairs, Concerned Subjects. An exam would be conducted for total 100 marks and time duration is 3 Hours. Each topic in the KVS TGT PGT exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part 1||Hindi||20||20||3 Hours|
|Part 2||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
Selection Procedure For KVS TGT PGT:
Aspirants who were applying for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
Age Limit for KVS TGT PGT Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the UP Government.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam:
- Aspirants must have completed any Degree in equivalent from any recognized Institution or University.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download KVS TGT PGT Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in TGT PGT Examination should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download KVS TGT PGT Admit Card.
- Aspirants are requested to enter KVS official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Search and click on KVS PGT TGT Admit Card 2017
- Enter application number and date of birth details
- Search and click on submit button of KVS Admit Card
- Verify details placed in KVS Admit Card 2017 link
- Check and click on KVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2017
- Contestants KVS Admit Card 2016-17 displayed on screen
- Download and take print KVS Hall Ticket 2017
- Applicants need to carry KVS Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.