Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details About കേരള പബ്ലിക് സർവീസ് കമ്മീഷൻ Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Kerala PSC Excise Officer and Other Openings – www.keralapsc.gov.in
- 1.3 Kerala PSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.4 Education Qualification For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Kerala PSC Jobs 2018 Age Limit
- 1.6 Kerala PSC Openings 2018 Selection Process
- 1.7 Salary Details For Kerala PSC Vacancies 2018
- 1.8 Kerala PSC Jobs Application Fee
- 1.9 How to Apply Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.10 Important Dates to Remember
- 1.11 Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.12 Details About Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.13 Important Dates for Kerala PSC Recruitment
- 1.14 Kerala PSC Vacancy Details
- 1.15 Kerala PSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.16 Kerala PSC Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.17 Kerala PSC Jobs Application fee
- 1.18 Kerala PSC Jobs Salary
- 1.19 Kerala PSC Selection Procedure
- 1.20 How To Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.21 Important Links
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018: Kerala Public Service Commission has proclaimed notification for 56 Driver Gr-II, Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Women Civil Excise Officer-Excise and Others. So, candidates from Kerala State can check this notification and apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Candidates who have done their 10th/ 12th/ Diploma in Agriculture and Rural Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Diploma in Dairy Science are the required educational qualification. The Kerala PSC has inviting online application forms. Those who are interested in Government Jobs can submit the online application form on or before 3rd January 2018. Unemployed aspirants can apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018. Through this page, you can refer complete details such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details, Application Fee etc.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is released for 56 Excise Officer and Other Openings. If you are really preparing for Government Jobs then apply for Kerala PSC Jobs 2018. Without wasting any time you can check all the mandatory information from this page. The candidates minimum and maximum age limit are 18 Years to 44 Years. Interested aspirants who had filled the application form they must face all the selection rounds. The candidate’s selection process is based on Written Exam and Personal Interview. As we know that for every government job the competition level is very high. Participants who clear all the recruitment rounds they can get a chance to placed in a Kerala Public Service Commission. The Kerala PSC is ready to hire the talented candidates to recruit 56 Driver Gr-II, Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Women Civil Excise Officer-Excise, and Others.
Details About കേരള പബ്ലിക് സർവീസ് കമ്മീഷൻ Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Driver Gr-II, Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Women Civil Excise Officer-Excise and Others|
|Total Number of Vacancies||56|
|Last Date||3rd January 2018|
Kerala PSC Excise Officer and Other Openings – www.keralapsc.gov.in
Job Hunters who are ready to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 they can check all the details and then apply. The Kerala Public Service Commission will offer best pay band for the selected candidates. For other details like Educational Qualification, How to apply, Application Fee, Age Limit, Number of Vacancies, Selection Process, Name of the Vacant Posts, Last date are updated here. So, read this article completely. Based on the candidates performace in the recruitment rounds the Kerala PSC authorities will be selected. Suitable job seekers can be reached a correct place to gather all the stuff. For more information refer the whole article. In an easy manner, we are providing some simple steps. So, just follow those steps and apply for Kerala PSC Openings 2018. Fill the online application form by visiting the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Hope the given Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 details is enough. Bookmark our website recruitmentsyllabus.com and check more updates.
Kerala PSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- Chauffeur Gr.II – 01
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher -06
- Part Time High School Assistant – 03
- Tractor Driver – 01
- Staff Nurse Gr-II – 06
- Women Civil Excise Officer-Excise – 14
- Driver Gr-II – 04
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II – 08
- Pharmacist Grade-II – 01
- Port Officer-Kerala Port Department – 01
- Head of Section – 01
- Technician Gr-II Boiler Operator – 01
- Technical Superintendent – 02
- Dental Hygienist – 01
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – 03
- Medical Officer Panchakarma – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Kerala Higher Secondary School Teacher – 01
- Total: 56 Posts
Education Qualification For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018
10th/ 12th/ Diploma in Agriculture and Rural Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Diploma in Dairy Science or its relevant qualification from any recognized institute or university. Also, check the advertisement and refer the post wise education qualification details.
Kerala PSC Jobs 2018 Age Limit
Candidates minimum age limit is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 44 Years. Refer the notification and check post wise age limit and age relaxation details. The upper age relaxation is as per government norms.
Kerala PSC Openings 2018 Selection Process
Candidates are selected based on their performace in Written Exam and Personal Interview. So, prepare well and crack the recruitment rounds.
Salary Details For Kerala PSC Vacancies 2018
- Driver Gr-II – Rs. 18000 to Rs. 41500/-
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher – Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 41,500/- (Revised)
- Staff Nurse Gr-II – Rs. 22,200 to Rs. 48,000/-
- Part Time High School Assistant – Rs. 19000 to Rs. 43600/-
- Chauffeur Gr.II – Rs. 9190 to Rs. 15780/- (P.R)
- Tractor Driver – Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 41,500/-
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II – Rs. 22,200 to Rs. 48,000/-
- Pharmacist Grade-II – Rs. 22200 to Rs. 48000/-
- Technician Gr-II Boiler Operator – Rs. 10405 to Rs. 24245/-
- Refer the official notice and check more details about salary details.
Kerala PSC Jobs Application Fee
Check the official notification.
How to Apply Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Check for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification and read it.
- Download the application form.
- Now enter all the required information on the application form.
- Verify the given information and Attach the required documents.
- Press on ‘OK’ button.
- Take Application Form Print out for future usage
Important Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts From Started.
- Closing Date For Submission of Online Application Form: 3rd January 2018.
- Date of Written Exam: February/ March 2018.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Click Here
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
Kerala PSC Recruitment: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released a Recruitment for 20 Laboratory Technician vacancies Participants who have completed the Intermediate or Pre-degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the Kerala PSC Laboratory Technician Positions. Job Aspirants who are interested in a job in Kerala PSC they can go through this latest Employment. So, eligible applicants can submit their online application form for Kerala PSC Laboratory Technician recruitment on or before the Closing Date i.e., 17-05-2017. Applicants can also check Cut Off Marks for other Government or Central Govt recruitments.
This is a golden opportunity for all the unemployed contenders in Kerala State, so make use of this notification without wasting a single minute of time. The Kerala PSC has invited Interested and capable job seekers for filling up of Laboratory Technician positions. Candidates who are dreaming of building their career in Kerala Government Sector can apply for Kerala PSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2017. So we advise contenders apply for the posts on or before the last date.
As per notification after fill application form candidates selection will make based on rules and regulation of Kerala PSC. Individuals can go through this article to get more information about Kerala PSC Application Process and Recruitment Selection. Applicants can refer the official notification before going to apply for this Recruitment. Keep regular touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Laboratory Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for Kerala PSC Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Closing date to Apply Online: 17-05-2017
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details
Applicants who are fascinated in joining Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 can check the below info which is updated in an authentic manner.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Kerala PSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Contenders must complete Intermediate Examination in Science OR A Pass in Pre Degree Examination in Science OR A pass in Pre’ University Examination B Grade in Science OR other qualification.
Kerala PSC Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
- The Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Kerala PSC Jobs Application fee
The application fee for Kerala PSC GDS recruitments will be as per rules. So candidates are advised to read the notification.
Kerala PSC Jobs Salary
The individuals who are selected for theses Kerala PSC jobs they will receive an amount of salary as follows
Pay band: Rs. 11620/- to Rs. 20240/- (Per Month)
Kerala PSC Selection Procedure
Applicants will be selected for these opening will be based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC Laboratory Technician www.keralapsc.gov.in
- After that, you need to choose the suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the relevant details carefully.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner on or Before the last Date.
- If any application free in procedure pay via., online mode/offline mode as per rules.
- Take a print of online application for further reference.
The Above information makes the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here on this page www.recruitmentsyllabus.com, we will update all Government and Central Government jobs so keep in touch with us to reach your goal.