Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KVS Principal And PRT Admit Card:
- 1.1 About KVS:
- 1.2 Details About KVS Principal, PRT Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For KVS Principal, PRT Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For KVS Principal, PRT Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UKVS Principal, PRT Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download KVS Principal, PRT Exam Admit Card:
KVS Principal And PRT Admit Card:
KVS newly released a notification for Principal, PRT Exam and conducting KVS Principal, PRT Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for KVS Principal, PRT Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their KVS Principal And PRT Admit Card 2017. KVS Principal, PRT Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend KVS Principal, PRT Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. KVS release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now KVS Principal, PRT Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of KVS Principal, PRT Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete KVS Principal, PRT Exam details in the below article. The KVS Principal, PRT Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
KVS Principal, PRT: The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that have been instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over a thousand schools in India and three abroad. The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defence Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. With the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended (but not restricted) to all central government employees.
Details About KVS Principal, PRT Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Also Known As||KVS|
|Name of the Post||Principle, PRT|
Selection Procedure For KVS Principal, PRT Exam:
- Selection of the candidates will commence from the written test and those who will be cleared under the written test will be put forward for the performance test and the interview session with the verification of the documents.
Age Limit For KVS Principal, PRT Exam:
- The maximum age limit for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) is 40 years, for TGT Posts is 35 years, primary teachers is 30 years and for PRT Music is also 30 years.
Eligibility For UKVS Principal, PRT Exam:
- Candidates must be need completed their Graduation and Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Institute.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download KVS Principal, PRT Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in KVS Principal, PRT exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download KVS Principal, PRT Admit Card.
- Candidates can sign on to the official site www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- After that tap on KVS Admit Card Download Link.
- Fill each and every detail accurately in asked columns like Application No., Date Of Birth.
- Tap on continue button
- Check all the information given in the hall ticket which is shown on screen.
- Get a printed copy of KVS Principal, PRT Call Letter and take it to the exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.