Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 LIC AAO Admit Card:
- 1.1 About LIC:
- 1.2 Details About LIC AAO Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For LIC AAO Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For LIC AAO Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For LIC AAO Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download LIC AAO Exam Admit Card:
LIC AAO Admit Card:
LIC has revealed a notification for the post of AAO at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the LIC, so the contestant those who are interested in the LIC Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of LIC AAO Admit Card 2017. The LIC has announced that the LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the LIC AAO Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for LIC AAO Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now LIC AAO Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of LIC AAO Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete LIC AAO Exam details in the below article. The LIC AAO Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
LIC AAO: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of 1,560,482 crores (US 230 billion). As of 2013, it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with the total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year. The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation. In 1955, parliamentarian Amol Barret raised the matter of insurance fraud by owners of private insurance agencies. In the ensuing investigations, one of India’s wealthiest businessmen, Ramkrishna Dalmia, owner of the Times of India newspaper, was sent to prison for two years.
Details About LIC AAO Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Also Known As||LIC|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
Selection Procedure For LIC AAO Exam:
- Applicants who are eager to know how they can get final selection here you can find that there will be one portion that is the interview.
Age Limit For LIC AAO Exam:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For LIC AAO Exam:
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a University or Institute recognized by Parliament or State Legislature.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download LIC AAO Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in LIC AAO exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download LIC AAO Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in
- Here you find the admit card tab, click it.
- Then click hall ticket/admit card of LIC AAO 2017 exam: LIC AAO Admit Card 2017 Download
- Fill up the date of birth, password and application id number
- Fill it correctly click on submit button.
- And you can take the hard copy of it to carry it in the exam hall.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of LIC and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding LIC AAO Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.