Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 Details About Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 About Mahabubnagar District Court:
- 1.3 Mahabubnagar District Court Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 Important Dates for Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment:
- 1.5 Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- 1.6 Age Limit for Mahabubnagar District Court Jobs:
- 1.7 Mahabubnagar District Court Jobs Salary:
- 1.8 Mahabubnagar District Court Jobs Application fee:
- 1.9 Mahabubnagar District Court Selection Procedure:
- 1.10 How To Apply For Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017:
- 1.11 Postal Address:
- 1.12 Important Links:
Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment Notification 2017:
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment Notification 2017. Now, Mahabubnagar District Court, Telangana has released a notification for 55 Jr Assistant, Stenographer Grade III, Typist Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before Last Date ie., 31-03-2017. Age Limit of the candidates will be between 18 to 34 years.
Job in Mahabubnagar District Court is Secured and having full of benefits. So Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment a good opportunity for the candidates who have a dream and settle down. Please read the below-provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||Mahabubnagar District Court, Telangana|
|Post Name(s)||Jr Assistant, Stenographer Grade III, Typist|
|Number of Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About Mahabubnagar District Court:
The District Court, Mahabubnagar was established in the year 1951.The District has (35) number of Courts ie., District Courts (8) (including (02) Fast Track Courts), Senior Civil Judge’s Court (08) (including Fast Track Courts(2), completedJunior Civil Judge’s Courts (19), District Legal Services Authority.
The area that forms current Mahbubnagar district has held historic significance. The region was at the core of the Satavahana dynasty from 221 BC to 218 AD, and also a large part of the Chalukya dynasty from the 5th to the 11th century AD. The region was later part of the Kingdom of Golkonda, with its capital city Golkonda located near Hyderabad.
You Can Also See:
Mahabubnagar District Court Vacancy Details:
Applicants who are interested in joining Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner.
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|Junior Assistant||28 Posts|
|Stenographers Grade-III||06 Posts|
|Field Assistant||02 Posts|
Important Dates for Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment:
Online application Starting Date: 01-03- 2017.
Closing date for online application: 31-03-2017.
Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Candidacompletethe 12th class from the recognized university
Age Limit for Mahabubnagar District Court Jobs:
Age Limit for these Vacancies will be as follows
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 34 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Mahabubnagar District Court Jobs Salary:
Salary for selected candidates will pay Rs.15460 – Rs.49870 per month.
Mahabubnagar District Court Jobs Application fee:
Applicants who had Registered for the Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017 must Pay the Application fee through prescribed mode.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S category Applicants: Nill
Mahabubnagar District Court Selection Procedure:
Candidate of Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on candidate performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How To Apply For Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates can visit the Official website of Mahabubnagar District Court i.e., www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Download the Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment Notification pdf.
- Read the Notification Completely.
- Fill the application form with essential details.
- Post the duly filled application form through the registered post through the following address.
The PRL. District And Sessions Judge, Mahabubnagar.
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.