Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment
- 1.3 Mayurbhanj District Office Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Mayurbhanj District Office Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Mayurbhanj District Office Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Mayurbhanj District Office Positons Salary
- 1.8 Mayurbhanj District Office Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017 is released by the Orissa govt to fill up 105 Teaching and Non-Teaching posts like TGT Arts, TGT Science (PCM), Sanskrit Teacher, Jr Clerk And Other vacant posts. Job Searchers who are interested in these openings the age limit should be between 21 years to 32 years. Applicants must complete a Bachelor degree with the respective department from any recognized University/College/NCTE reputed institute with minimum 55% Aggregate are eligible. The closing date for Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017 is 03-06-2017.
Applicants who are waiting for Orissa govt jobs they can utilize this chance by applying for Mayurbhanj District Office vacancies 2017. The Offline applications are active at official website www.oddistricts.nic.in. So candidates need to send their filled applications to below given address before the last date. Applicants can download the application form on this page from below sections. Interested applicants can also check cut off marks for all job recruitments.
The recruitment board of Mayurbhanj District Office recruits the applicants on basis of Written Test followed by Interview. Applicants make a clear note that the candidates who are qualified written test they only eligible for the interview round. Selected contenders will receive the best salary as per rules. Participants who meet up with eligibility can apply for Mayurbhanj District Office openings without late. Aspirants can go through this page to get more details like age limit, application fee, selection process, education qualification about Mayurbhanj District Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017.
Details About Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Mayurbhanj District Office|
|Post Name(s)||Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|Number of Vacancies||105 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 09-05-2017
- Last Date to submit application form: 03-06-2017
Mayurbhanj District Office Vacancy Details
Aspirants who are interested in joining Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||TGT Arts||21 Posts|
|3||Sanskrit Teacher||12 Posts|
|4||TGT Science (CBZ)||13 Posts|
|5||Jr. Clerk-cum-DEO||13 Posts|
|6||Hindi Teacher||12 Posts|
|7||(PCM) TGT Science||10 Posts|
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these vacancies.
Aspirants must complete the Bachelor degree with the respective department from any recognized University/College/NCTE reputed institute with minimum 55% Aggregate. For post, wise education qualification candidates can refer the official notification.
Mayurbhanj District Office Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ WFF/ PWD aspirants applicable as per rules of Mayurbhanj District Office.
Mayurbhanj District Office Jobs Application fee
Applying Candidates must pay the application fee through IPO/ Demand Draft from any bank.
- SC/ ST Aspirants: No fee
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Mayurbhanj District Office Positons Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will be paid as per terms and conditions of the Mayurbhanj District Office.
TGT Arts and TGT Science: Rs. 9,300/- Per Month
Sanskrit Teacher, Hindi Teacher: Rs. 9,300 with Grade Pay Rs. 5,200/- Per Month
Penon: Rs. 4,750/- Per Month
Jr. Clerk: Rs. 5,200/- Per Month
Mayurbhanj District Office Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for these positions will be based on Test conducted by the Mayurbhanj District Office. Participants those who are qualified in the 1st round they only called for the next rounds.
- Written Test.
How To Apply For Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017
- Applicants must visit the Official Website www.oddistricts.nic.in.
- On home page search for Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- If eligible, then click on download application form.
- Now, Fill the application form with all required details.
- Attach the latest passport size photo, signature, and other educational documents.
- Pay the application fee through prescribed mode.
- Take a copy of the application for future use.
- finally, Send the filled application form to the given address.
The District Welfare Officer,
MayurBhanj, At: Murgabadi,
P.O: Bhanjpur, Dist: Mayurbhanj, Odisha, PIN-757 002.
Follow ur website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get regular updates on Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment. We advise to applicants read the official notification before going to apply and Applicants can find the official notification by clicking above link.