Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment Notification
- 1.1 Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment Details
- 1.2 About Mazagaon Dock Limited
- 1.3 Mazagaon Dock Limited Post-Wise details
- 1.4 Education Qualification For MDL Vacancies
- 1.5 Age Limit For MDL Jobs
- 1.6 Age Relaxation For MDL Vacancies
- 1.7 MDL Jobs Salaries
- 1.8 Selection Procedure For MDL Jobs
- 1.9 How to Apply MDL Recruitment 2018
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment notification 2018. MDL issued latest recruitment notification for multiple posts. Here we are providing complete details about Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment 2018. If any candidates need more information about MDL Jobs 2018 go through the official website which is given below on this web page. So, the candidates who are interested in MDL Recruitment Notification can check the official site for more detailed information. Candidates who are searching for latest central government jobs they can apply for this Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment 2018.
Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment Notification
Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment 2018: A Job Opening notification has released for MDL Recruitment. MDL invites applications for the various posts such as Fitter, Structural Fabricator, Senior Engineer, Chief Manager, Senior Officer (Fire), Assistant Manager (Safety), Executive Trainees (Technical). The organization is willing to hire eligible and talented candidates so, interested and eligible candidates can apply for these MDL Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are eligible must apply for MDL Jobs can submit the application form on or before the last date. Applicants are advised to read this article carefully. Candidates who are willing and fulfilling the educational requirements for these posts can apply for making their career in MDL. And also aspirants can check the admit card for Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment.
Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Mazagaon Dock Limited|
|Also Known As||MDL|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
Applicants may go through complete information related to Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment 2018 such as Number of Vacancies, Post Details, Age limit, Age Relaxation, How to apply etc., are given below in this post. Willing job seekers can grab this opportunity by applying online for Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment 2018. And also for other state government jobs and government jobs, interested candidates can check them on our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com
About Mazagaon Dock Limited
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Mumbai, an ISO 9001: 2008 Company is one of the leading shipbuilding and offshore fabrication yards in India. The Yard was established in the 18th century, and over the 200 odd eventful years, has earned a reputation for quality work and established a tradition of skilled and resourceful service to the shipping world in general and the Indian Navy, Coast Guard & ONGC in particular. In its varied history, MDL passed through various ownerships like the P&O lines and the British India Steam Navigation Company. It was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in 1934. After its takeover by the Government in 1960, Mazagon Dock grew rapidly to become the premier war-shipbuilding yard in India, producing sophisticated warships for the Navy and offshore structures for the ONGC. It has grown from a single unit, small ship repair company, into a multi-unit and multi-product company, with a significant rise in production, use of modern technology and sophistication of products. The company’s current portfolio of designs spans a wide range of products for both domestic and overseas clients. The first modern warship to be built by the company was the Leander Class frigate “INS NILGIRI”. Its design was obtained from the British Admiralty and the frigate itself was built in collaboration with M/s. Vickers Ltd. and M/s. Yarrow (Shipbuilders) Ltd. of U.K. The NILGIRI was launched in October 1968 and commissioned in 1972. During the next nine years, Mazagon Dock built and delivered five more frigates in this class for the Indian Navy. Indian Naval Ships Nilgiri, Himgiri, Udaygiri, Dunagiri, Taragiri, and Vindhyagiri formed the main thrust package of the Navy in the seventies and eighties.
Mazagaon Dock Limited Post-Wise details
|Name of the Vacant Post||No.of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|Senior Engineer, Executive Trainee, and Other||30 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Fitter||57 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Structural Fabricator||92 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Senior Engineer||55 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Chief Manager||6 posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Senior Officer (Fire)||–||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Manager (Safety)||–||upcoming in 2018|
|Executive Trainees (Technical)||8 posts||upcoming in 2018|
Education Qualification For MDL Vacancies
- Structural Fabricator/Fitter: Passed SSC or equivalent with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination passed in the trade of Structural Fitter / Fabricator or Fitter or Sheet Metal Worker/Fitter/ Millwright Mechanic / Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance.
- Senior Engineer: Chief Petty Officer/ Master Chief Petty Officer of Indian Navy (Ex-Serviceman) in the relevant discipline or Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Chief Manager: Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic discipline with First Class or minimum 60% Marks or equivalent, from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE or Full-Time degree in Naval Architecture or degree in Engineering with full time Post Graduate Diploma in Naval Construction with First class or minimum 60% marks in both, Degree and Post-Graduation level or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute recognized by AICTE or Graduate in any discipline with 2 years full-time
Masters Degree/Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication/ Journalism / Public Relations/Advertisement or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% Marks or First Class, from a recognized University.
- Senior Officer (Fire): NBCD(I) qualified CPO/ Master Chief Petty Officer of Indian Navy (Ex-Serviceman).
- Assistant Manager (Safety): Degree in any branch of Engineering from a Recognized University/ Deemed University, with minimum first Class or 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. And Full-Time Diploma in Industrial Safety from a Recognized University / Deemed University.
- Executive Trainees (Technical): Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
Age Limit For MDL Jobs
- Fitter: Age must be Between 18 and 33 years.
- Structural Fabricator: Age must be Between 18 and 33 years.
- Senior Engineer: Age Limit must be 30 years.
- Chief Manager: Age Limit must be 46 years.
- Senior Officer (Fire): Age must be Between 18 and 33 years.
- Assistant Manager (Safety): Age must be Between 18 and 33 years.
- Executive Trainees (Technical): Age limit is 28 years.
Age Relaxation For MDL Vacancies
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
MDL Jobs Salaries
- Fitter: Rs. 7500-22430/- Pe Month.
- Structural Fabricator: Rs. 7500-22430/- Pe Month.
- Senior Engineer: Rs. 16400-40500/- Per Month.
- Chief Manager: Rs. 32900-58000/- Per Month.
- Senior Officer (Fire): Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month.
- Assistant Manager (Safety): Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month.
- Executive Trainees (Technical): Rs. 16400-40500/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure For MDL Jobs
The selection procedure will be decided by MDL depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of MDL will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply MDL Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates can visit official website www.mazdock.com
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
After checking out all the information which are updated in a detailed manner, we insist the candidates apply before the last date as the competition is very tight and also the last date is fast approaching for Mazagaon Dock Limited recruitment notification 2018. Meanwhile, for other job updates, competitors can check our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com