Recruitment Notification Highlights
Details About MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 – mbose.in
|Name of Board||Meghalaya Board of School Education|
|Name of Examination||MBOSE 10th|
|Date of Examination||5th March to 18th March 2019|
|Results Date||May 2019 (Expected)|
Through the official portal of the Meghalaya Board of School Education MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 are announced. Students just enter Hall Ticket Number to check Meghalaya 10th Results 2019. Candidates have to check MBOSE SSLC/ 10th Results 2019 through mbose.in. In the above tabular form, we gather information like Name of the board, name of the Examination, Exam Date, Results in date, Officials portals is mentioned. If candidates see the information given in the tabular form almost they can check their results easily. and long with table, check the information given in the below. Aspirants have to score good marks on every individual subject. If candidates did not score eligible marks in any subject, their roll number does not appear on the qualifying list. Aspirants have to collect MBOSE SSLC Result 2019 through college.
MBOSE SSLC Results 2019
Applicants are eagerly waiting for MBOSE SSLC Results 2019. As soon as possible higher authorities will declare the date of the examination. Many students are confused to check MBOSE SSLC / 10th Results 2019. And also contenders don’t know how to check Meghalaya 10th results. Based on MBOSE 10th Results 2019 students take steps in the future. Students who appeared for MBOSE SSLC Exam they should pass in 10th exams. If candidates did not pass in Meghalaya SSLC Examination, they have to attend supply exams. Applicants who gab minimum qualifying marks in MBOSE SSLC Exam are get qualified in 10th exams.
Students who are failed to grab minimum qualifying marks in Meghalaya 10th exams, they must and should attend for supply examination. Here we provide regular and irregular MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 is attached to this article. Based on category candidates check their results. The complete information is given on the web page. Candidates check details and get ready to study higher education in the best college. Aspirants can follow this page and check your results information.
Nowadays, most of the government or private jobs have the education qualification is 10th. So, candidates who score good marks and get a pass in MBOSE SSLC Results 2019, they have many opportunities. The Meghalaya Board of School Education organization has to conduct 10th exams for different schools. Students who attend for Meghalaya 10th exam, they will search for results at a time. And participants not able to find results link and you may face many problems to check results. So candidates take a look at this article. For the sake of students, we arrange the direct link for MBOSE SSLC Result 2019 and also we gather steps to check results. Participants don’t neglect this opportunity. If applicants press Ctrl+D when Meghalaya 10th results are discharged then immediately you have a notification to check results. Without any late, students check results.
MBOSE SSLC Results 2019
Candidates have to check MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 through official portals. And the official link is attached at the end of this article. The link is active during results time. So students don’t be tensed to check Meghalaya 10th Results 2019. Other portals are providing fails information to miss guide aspirants. Therefore, participants check the complete information given in this article. In the May 2019 (Tentatively) MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 published by Meghalaya Board of School Education. If candidates want to know about new Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit Cards, IT Job Opening keep in touch with our portal that is recruitmentsyllabus.com. Last five years statistics of pass percentage is mentioned in an understandable way.
Statistics For MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 Overall Pass Percentage
|Year||Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)|
Assam HSLC Results Pass Percentages of Previous Years Analysis For Girls
|Year||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||Number of students appeared for the examination|
- In the year 2013, 39,186 students attend for MBOSE SSLC Examination and overall pass percentage is 56.31, the boys pass percentage is 53 and girls pass percentage is 59.
- In the year 2014, 42,823 students attend for MBOSE SSLC Examination and overall pass percentage is 54.31, the boys pass percentage is 50 and girls pass percentage is 53.
- In the year 2015, 45,723 students attend for MBOSE SSLC Examination and overall pass percentage is 53.11, the boys pass percentage is 49 and girls pass percentage is 55.
- In the year 2016, 46,726 students attend for MBOSE SSLC Examination and overall pass percentage is 54.10, the boys pass percentage is 50 and girls pass percentage is 57.
- In the year 2017, 52,100 students attend for MBOSE SSLC Examination and overall pass percentage is 54.04, the boys pass percentage is 53 and girls pass percentage is 54.
- In the year 2018, 50,077 students attend for MBOSE SSLC Examination and overall pass percentage is 56.76 Expected, the boys pass percentage is 78.44 Expected and girls pass percentage is 79.67.
As of now, the exact dates of the MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 has not been announced by the higher authorities of the Meghalaya Board of School Education. The information which given in the above article regarding the MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 is just for reference purpose only based on previous year analysis. We will update this page with the latest information once if the officials of the Meghalaya Board of School Education releases it.
How To Check MBOSE SSLC Results 2019
- Visit the official portal that is Meghalaya Board of School Education that is mbose.in.
- Check the MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 link on the home page.
- Tab on the results link.
- And enter your Hall Ticket Number.
- And press the enter button.
- Download and take a print out of MBOSE SSLC Result 2019 for further use.
Download MBOSE SSLC Results 2019 @ mbose.in (We will provide the exact link on this page after official declaration)
Hope the data given in the article is all about MBOSE SSLC Results 2019. Accurate link and steps are arranged here. So students check the above article.