Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for MCL Recruitment notification 2018. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited was shortly known as MCL. MCL issued the latest notification to recruit various vacant positions in multiple departments. Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to apply online before the last date. All applicants who are going to apply for this recruitment are advised to read out official notification before applying. So, the aspirants who are interested in MCL Recruitment Notification can check the official site for more detailed information. To apply MCL jobs notification 2018, contenders must follow the important steps given below in this article.
MCL Recruitment Notification
MCL announced recruitment notification for multiple vacancies such as Lab.Technician (Pathology), Staff Nurse, Dy Surveyor, Mining Sirdar, Director (Technical). As we all know there is huge competition for the central government jobs. We request the applicants to prepare well and also to apply only if they think they are suitable for that particular post. This will be a golden opportunity for those candidates whose dream is to get into the central government can now apply for this MCL recruitment 2018. And also for other government jobs and state government jobs, interested candidates can check them on our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com
MCL Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Mahanadi Coalfields Limited|
|Also Known As||MCL|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
Aspirants who are looking to start a career at Mahanadi Coalfields Limited can apply for this vacancies. Before applying for the post, aspirants should make sure that he/ she fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned further on this post. More information like Number of Vacancies, Post Details, Age limit, Age Relaxation, How to apply etc.., are updated below. Kindly go through the details before submitting your online application. Interested & Eligible candidates can grab this opportunity. And also aspirants can check the admit card for MCL recruitment.
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) is one of the major coal producing company of India. It is one of the eight subsidiaries of Coal India Limited. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited was carved out of South Eastern Coalfields Limited in 1992 with its headquarters at Sambalpur. It has its coal mines spread across Odisha It has total seven open cast mines and three underground mines under its fold. MCL has two subsidiaries with private companies as a joint venture. The name of these companies is MJSJ Coal Limited & MNH Shakti Ltd.
There are 45 sanctioned mining projects in MCL with a capacity of 190.83 Mty of coal. The total capital outlay of 45 projects is ₹6,076.78 crore (US$900 million) & out of which 28 with a total capacity of 73.98 Mty have been completed by April 01st, 2009 with a sanctioned capital investment of ₹2,348.61 crore (US$350 million). Out of the 28 completed projects, 2 have been exhausted (Balanda OCP & Basundhara-East OCP). One Expn. The project, namely, Lajkura Expn. (2.50 Mty, 1.50 Mty incr.) is going to be approved within a short period of time. Approval of Garjanbahal OCP (10.00 Mty) has been stalled temporarily due to delay in getting Forestry clearance. Seventeen ongoing projects i.e. Kulda OCP (10.00 Mty), Bhubaneswari OCP (20.00 Mty), Kaniha OCP (10.00 Mty), Bharatpur Expn. Ph.-III (9.00 Mty Incr.), Balaram OC Extn. (8.00 Mty), Ananta Expn. Ph.-III (3.00 Mty Incr.), Lakhanpur Expn. Ph.-III (5.00 Mty Incr.), Hingula Expn. Ph.-III (7.00 Mty Incr.), Talcher West) UG (0.52 Mty), Natraj U/G (0.64 Mty), Jagannath U/G (0.67 Mty), Bharatpur OC Expn. Ph-II (6.00 Mty Incr.), Lakhanpur Expn. (5.00 Mty Incr.), HBI UG Aug. (0.42 Mty), Basundhara (W) Expn. (4.60 Mty Incr.) and two JV projects Gopalprasad OCP (15.00 Mty), Talabira OCP (20.00 Mty) with a capital investment of ₹3,728.17 crore (US$550 million) are under implementation.
MCL Post-Wise details
|Name of the Vacant Post||No.of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|Lab.Technician (Pathology)||10 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Staff Nurse||36 posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Dy Surveyor||03 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Mining Sirdar||91 post||upcoming in 2018|
|Director (Technical)||1 post||upcoming in 2018|
Education Qualification For MCL Vacancies
- Lab.Technician (Pathology): Diploma in Laboratory Technology (Pathological) from recognized Institution.
- Staff Nurse: 10+2 Examination pass and A-Grade Nursing Diploma/ Certified course of Nursing from recognized Institution/ Board.
- Dy Surveyor: Matriculation/ equivalent examination from any recognized board of examination with a valid certificate in the relevant field.
- Mining Sirdar: Matriculation/ equivalent examination from any recognized board of examination with a valid certificate in the relevant field.
- Director (Technical): Qualified in Mining Engineer and holder of first class Certificate of Competency or a qualified Engineer in Electrical, Excavation or Mechanical Engg. Applicants must have experience of 10 years in the concerned field.
Age Limit For MCL Jobs
- Lab.Technician (Pathology): Age must be between 18 to 30 years.
- Staff Nurse: Age must be between 18 to 30 years.
- Dy Surveyor: Age must be between 18 to 35 years.
- Mining Sirdar: Age must be between 18 to 35 years.
- Director (Technical): Age must be between 40 to 57 years.
Age Relaxation For MCL Vacancies
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
MCL Jobs Salaries
- Lab.Technician (Pathology): Rs.19,035 per Month.
- Staff Nurse: Rs.19,035 per Month.
- Dy Surveyor: Rs.19,035 per Month.
- Mining Sirdar: Rs.19,035 per Month.
- Director (Technical): Rs.65,000-75,000 per Month.
Selection Procedure For MCL Jobs
The selection procedure will be decided by MCL depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of MCL will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply MCL Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates can visit official website mahanadicoal.in
- Press the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
After checking out all the information which are updated in a detailed manner, we insist the candidates apply before the last date as the competition is very tight and also the last date is fast approaching for MCL recruitment notification 2018. Meanwhile, for other job updates, competitors can check our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com