Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MOIL Recruitment Notification
Manganese Ore (India) Limited has released MOIL Recruitment Notification 2018. Before applying for MOIL Jobs, contenders should read this post clearly. Candidates who are searching for Latest Job they can grab this opportunity and eligible candidates who want to make a career in MOIL they can apply now. Candidates who are searching for latest central government jobs they can apply for this MOIL Recruitment 2018. MOIL has set up a plant based on indigenous technology to manufacture 1,000 MT per annum capacity of Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD). This product is used for the manufacture of dry battery cells.
MOIL Recruitment Notification
Manganese Ore (India) Limited which is shortly noted as MOIL. Here we provide the latest official notification for the MOIL various Openings such as Mine Foreman, Sel. Grd. Mine Foreman, Chief (Survey)/ Dy. Chief (Survey), Manager(MEDICAL SERVICES), Electrical Supervisor, Senior Deputy General Manager (Personnel). It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Government Jobs. Applicants who are eligible for these vacancies can apply online through official website. Applicants are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Eligible candidates should apply online for MOIL Vacancy 2018 on or before the due date.
MOIL Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Manganese Ore (India) Limited|
|Also Known As||MOIL|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
Candidates can check all the information like Number of Vacancies, Post Details, Age limit, Age Relaxation, How to apply etc., are given below in this post. And also for other state government jobs and central government jobs, interested candidates can check them on our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. And also aspirants can check the admit card for MOIL recruitment. Kindly go through the details before submitting your online application.
MOIL Recruitment: MOIL is a Schedule “A” Miniratna Category-I Company. It was originally incorporated as Manganese Ore (India) Limited in the year 1962. Subsequently, the name of the Company was changed from Manganese Ore (India) Limited to MOIL Limited during the financial year 2010-11. MOIL was originally set up in the year 1896 as Central Province Prospecting Syndicate which was later renamed as Central Provinces Manganese Ore Company Limited (CPMO), a British Company incorporated in the UK. In 1962, as a result of an agreement between the Government of India and CPMO, the assets of the latter were taken over by the Government and MOIL was formed with 51% capital held between the Govt. of India and the State Governments of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh and the balance 49% by CPMO. It was in 1977, the balance 49% shareholding was acquired from CPMO and MOIL became a 100% Government Company under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel. During the Financial year 2010-11, MOIL got listed on 15th December 2010 on National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange. After the listing, the shareholding in the company, of Govt. of India, Govt. of Maharashtra and Govt. of Madhya Pradesh is 71.57%, 4.62%, and 3.81% respectively. Rest 20% shares are held by the public. At present, MOIL operates 10 mines, six located in the Nagpur and Bhandara districts of Maharashtra and four in the Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh. All these mines are about a century old. Except 3, rest of the mines are worked through underground method. The Balaghat Mine is the largest mine of the Company. The mine has now reached a mining depth of about 383 meters from the surface. Dongri Buzurg Mine located in the Bhandara district of Maharashtra is an opencast mine that produces manganese dioxide ore used by dry battery industry. This ore in the form of manganous oxide is used as the micronutrient for cattle feed and fertilizers. MOIL fulfills about 50% of the total requirement of dioxide ore in India. At present, the annual production is around 1.1 million ton which is expected to grow in the coming years.
MOIL Post-Wise details
|Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|Mine Foreman||–||upcoming in 2018|
|Sel. Grd. Mine Foreman||–||upcoming in 2018|
|Chief (Survey)/ Dy. Chief (Survey)||–||upcoming in 2018|
|Manager(MEDICAL SERVICES)||4 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Electrical Supervisor||5 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|Senior Deputy General Manager (Personnel)||30 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
Education Qualification For MOIL Vacancies
- Mine Foreman: Passed Class 10th and Valid Certificate in Mine Foreman.
- Sel. Grd. Mine Foreman: Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying.
- Chief (Survey)/ Dy. Chief (Survey): Graduate Degree and Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying.
- Manager(MEDICAL SERVICES): MBBS from a recognized University/Institute/PG-Diploma in
Gynaecology &Obs./Pediatrics/ENT/Ophthalmology/Dermatology/Orthopedic/Emerge ncy medicine/ Hospital administration will be preferred.
- Electrical Supervisor: Diploma in Electrical Engineering and Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency.
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Personnel): Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree/MBA in the relevant field. Graduate in Law will be preferred.
Age Limit For MOIL Jobs
- Mine Foreman: Age Must be Below 35 years.
- Sel. Grd. Mine Foreman: Age Must be Below 40 years.
- Chief (Survey)/ Dy. Chief (Survey): Age Must be Below 45 years.
- Manager(MEDICAL SERVICES): Age Must be Below 30 years.
- Electrical Supervisor: Age Must be Below 40 years.
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Personnel): Age Must be Below 50 years.
Age Relaxation For MOIL Vacancies
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
MOIL Jobs Salaries
- Mine Foreman: Rs.11,700-21,900per month.
- Sel. Grd. Mine Foreman: Rs.12,200-23,000/-per month.
- Chief (Survey)/ Dy. Chief (Survey): Rs.29,100-50,500/-per month.
- Manager(MEDICAL SERVICES): Rs.16,400-40,500/-per month.
- Electrical Supervisor: Rs.12,200 to 23,000/-per month.
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Personnel): Rs.36,600- Rs.62,000/-per month.
Selection Procedure For MOIL Jobs
The selection procedure will be decided by MOIL depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of MOIL will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply MOIL Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates can visit official website www.moil.nic.in
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
After checking out all the information which are updated in a detailed manner, we insist the candidates apply before the last date as the competition is very tight and also the last date is fast approaching for MOIL recruitment notification 2018. Meanwhile, for other job updates, competitors can check our site www.recruitmentsyllabus.com