Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MP GUVA Group II Admit Card:
- 1.1 About MP:
- 1.2 Details About MP GUVA Group II Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For MP GUVA Group II Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For MP GUVA Group II Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For MP GUVA Group II Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download MP GUVA Group II Exam Admit Card:
MP GUVA Group II Admit Card:
MP newly released a notification for GUVA Group II Post and conducting MP GUVA Group II Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for MP GUVA Group II Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their MP GUVA Group II Admit Card 2017. MP GUVA Group II Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend MP GUVA Group II Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. UP Seva Mandal release admits cards before the exam. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now MP GUVA Group II Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of MP GUVA Group II Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete MP GUVA Group II Exam details in the below article. The MP GUVA Group II Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
MP GUVA Group II: Madhya Pradesh (MP) is a state in central India. Its capital is Bhopal and the largest city is Indore. Nicknamed the “heart of India” due to its geographical location in India, Madhya Pradesh is the second-largest state in the country by area. With over 75 million inhabitants, it is the fifth-largest state in India by population. It borders the states of Uttar Pradesh to the northeast, Chhattisgarh to the southeast, Maharashtra to the south, Gujarat to the west, and Rajasthan to the northwest. Its total area is 308,245 km². Before 2000, When Chattisgarh was a part of Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh was the largest state in India and the distance between the two furthest points inside the state, Singoli, and Konta, was 1500 km.
Details About MP GUVA Group II Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh|
|Also Known As||MP|
|Name of the Post||GUVA Group II|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For MP GUVA Group II Exam:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Age Limit For MP GUVA Group II Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For MP GUVA Group II Exam:
- The candidate must have passed Graduate or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Equivalent Qualification in respective subject/discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download MP GUVA Group II Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in MP GUVA Group II exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download MP GUVA Group II Admit Card.
- First Log on the Official Portal of MP Vyapam www.vyapam.nic.in
- Then on the home page search for the link to download the MP GUVA Group II Admit Card.
- Enter Registration ID and Password. Then enter the security PIN and press Login Button.
- Admit Card 2017 for Platoon Commander Exam will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details present in the admit card correct or not and then take print out on A4 size paper.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of MP and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding MP GUVA Group II Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.