Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MP Vyapam Peon Group D Admit Card:
- 1.1 About MP Vyapam:
- 1.2 Details About MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam Admit Card:
MP Vyapam Peon Group D Admit Card:
MP Vyapam newly released a notification for Peon Group D Exam and conducting MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their MP Vyapam Peon Group D Admit Card 2017. MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. MP Vyapam release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam details in the below article. The MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About MP Vyapam:
Mp Vyapam Peon Group D: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), popularly known as Vyapam. It is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting the body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh). The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has reconstituted the Board of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Act. 2007.
Details About MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Also Known As||MP Vyapam (or) MPPEB|
|Name of the Post||Peon Group D|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam:
The selection will be based on Examination And Interview. Candidates who will qualify to pass this exam will be called for the interview process and after successfully passed the interview stage they will be hired for applied job.
Age Limit For MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation extra as per rules.
Eligibility For MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam:
- 10+2 to graduate post wise eligibility details see the notification.
- Download Rule Book to see full details
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download MP Vyapam Peon Group D Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in MP Vyapam Peon Group D exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download MP Vyapam Peon Gropu D Admit Card.
- Candidates visit the official website www.vyapam.nic.in
- Search link on the home page as MP Vyapam Peon Hall Ticket/ Admit card.
- Choose related to Peon Group D exam link. and press on it.
- Write the email address and password.
- Fill up the complete information like as registration no., name, and DOB.
- Press on the submit tab for next processing.
- Take the hard copy of MP Vyapam Peon Admit Card.
- Keep it safe till the last of the exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.