Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Apply For MPSC PSI Police Sub Inspector Jobs
- 1.3 MPSC PSI Vacancy Details
- 1.4 MPSC PSI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 MPSC PSI Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 MPSC PSI Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 MPSC PSI Positions Salary
- 1.8 MPSC PSI Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Dates To Remember for MPSC PSI Recruitment
- 1.11 Important Links
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
Are you looking for Police Sub Inspector jobs then you can apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published an employment notification to fill 750 Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Vacant Jobs. This is the golden opportunity for the Maharashtra State citizens so don’t miss this chance. It is notable that the online applications are available on the official website from 01-06-2017. All willing candidates can apply for these PSI jobs within the due date i.e., 25-06-2017. Applicants who are seeking for Other state Police jobs they can check on our website.
Applicants who are ready to apply they must obey the age limit as given in the notification. While Any Graduation Degree from any University/Institution Registered Under Indian Govt are the educational qualifications according to the official notification. Candidates who are jobless this is the best chance to utilize. The online application can be found on its official website www.mpsc.gov.in. To know more details about the MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 read this article completely. After completion of application registrations, officials will release the admit card for the Maharashtra PSC PSI Openings and aspirants can download it from our web page.
Details About MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC PSI)|
|Post Name(s)||Police Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||750 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Apply For MPSC PSI Police Sub Inspector Jobs
The recruitment board of Maharashtra Public Service Commission will select the applicants based on applicant’s performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Mesearument Test and Personal Interview. Candidates who got recruited by clearing all the rounds in the recruitment process will get the salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/- per month. Keep visiting our site to get more info regarding the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Police Sub Inspector (MPSC PSI) Recruitment 2017.
MPSC PSI Vacancy Details
The below table gives you the post wise vacancy details of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017.
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
MPSC PSI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants can only eligible for MPSC PSI Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 if they have below given Educational Qualifications.
Applicants must hold Any Graduation Degree from any University/Institution Registered Under Indian Govt.
MPSC PSI Vacancies Age Limit
For minimum and maximum age limit details, candidares must refer the official notification. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories should be as per the rules of the MPSC PSI.
MPSC PSI Jobs Application fee
Job hunters of MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 can pay the application fee through online.
- Reserved Category applicants: Rs 323/-
- Unreserved Category candidates: Rs. 523/-
MPSC PSI Positions Salary
Selected applicants for the MPSC PSI Positions will get the attractive salary along with grade pay as given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 4300/-
MPSC PSI Selection Procedure
Applied aspirants must clear the below given rounds to get placed in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Police Sub Inspector Posts
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Mesearument Test
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the Official Website of MPSC PSI i.e., www.mpsc.gov.in
- On the home page click on Recruitment tab.
- Check for the MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Advt.
- Open it and read the official notification carefully to know the eligibility.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the MPSC online application form.
- Upload the personal and educational documents.
- Pay the application fee as per category wise.
- Recheck the entire MPSC form to avoid the errors.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- Take a copy of application form for future reference.
Important Dates To Remember for MPSC PSI Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 01-06-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-06-2017
The above provided information is only for reference purpose only. For more updates follow the official website which is www.mpsc.gov.in. If any information we miss to mention about the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 please comment in the comment box. Regularly visit our webpage www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get all the fresh updates about the both Central and State Government Recruitments.