Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MRPL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 MRPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 MRPL Technician Apprentice Vacancies 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For MRPL Technician Apprentice Jobs
- 1.4 About Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited (MRPL)
- 1.5 Details About MRPL Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 MRPL Post-Wise Details:
- 1.7 MRPL Posts Education Qualification
- 1.8 MRPL Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.9 MRPL Jobs Salary
- 1.10 MRPL Posts Age Relaxation
- 1.11 MRPL Openings Selection Procedure
- 1.12 How to Apply for MRPL Recruitment 2018
Dear readers welcome to the page of MRPL Recruitment Notification 2018. Recently Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) released the advertisement of MRPL Recruitment Notification 2018. Contenders who are interested and eligible they can apply for MRPL Recruitment 2018. Here Candidates can get the full details about Latest MRPL Jobs. Dear aspirants who are applied for this jobs prepare effectively by using the previous papers and syllabus to reach your goal.
MRPL Recruitment 2018
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited which is also known Shortly as MRPL and having official website i.e, www.mrpl.co.in. MRPL is located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangalore city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State (India). MRPL, with its parent company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), owns and operates ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL). OMPL, situated in the adjacent Mangalore Special Economic Zone ( MSEZ), is integrated with the refinery operations. Para-Xylene from OMPL is sold in the export market. Now, MRPL announced Recruitment notification 2018 to fill up Multiple vacant positions across the country in various Departments. Candidates having GATE qualification are eligible to apply. So, Without Delay Competitors can apply for these Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies should submit their applications in prescribed formats for these positions on or before the last date. Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance shown during different rounds conducted by the Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited.
Good News, for all Candidates who are searching MRPL Recruitment 2018 then you are in right place, we will provide complete information for MRPL Job 2018. All candidates who are applying for theses posts are requested to read the MRPL Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So that contenders will get an idea about eligibility, application and selection procedure and also information need to fill application etc. Job aspirant is advised to read this page carefully, we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, and Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and last Date to apply etc. Nowadays there is a heavy competition for every Govt jobs so, contenders are advised to prepare a correct schedule and follow the timetable to perform well in the exam. Candidates who are interested in State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site ie., www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for Regular updates and more Detailed Information.
MRPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018
MRPL has recently released the notification for the MRPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the MRPL official notification can send their application in prescribed format on or before 09th February 2018 with the help of details mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Job Catogery||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Technician Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||37|
|Job Location||Mangalore. Karnataka|
|Starting Date To Apply||–|
|Last Date To Apply||–|
MRPL Technician Apprentice Vacancies 2018
Chemical: 06 Posts.
Civil: 04 Posts.
Electronics & Communication: 03 Posts.
Instrumentation: 03 Posts.
Mechanical: 11 Posts.
Commercial Practice: 10 Posts.
Total: 37 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria For MRPL Technician Apprentice Jobs
Candidates are suggested to read the official notification to get the information about the Age limit. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Applying candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering/Commercial Practice in relevant discipline from Polytechnic of Karnataka. All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / UGC/AICTE
The selection process of the candidate will be based on the performance in the written test. The examination schedule will be notified to candidates after the application process is completed.
How to Apply MRPL Technician Apprentice Vacancies
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form/format.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be superscribed with Application for applying post
Sr. Manager (HR Recruitment),
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.,
Mangalore – 575030
NOTE: The Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.
About Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited (MRPL)
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), is an oil refinery at Mangalore and is a subsidiary of ONGC, set up in 1988. The refinery is located at Katipalla, north from the center of Mangalore city. The refinery was established after displacing five villages of Bala, Kalavar, Kuthetoor, Katipalla, and Adyapadi. The refinery has a versatile design with high flexibility to process crudes of various API gravity and with a high degree of automation. MRPL has a design capacity to process 15 million metric tons per annum and is the only refinery in India to have two hydrocrackers producing premium diesel (high cetane). It also has a Polypropylene unit with a capacity of 4,40,000 MT/annum. It is also the only refinery in India to have two CCRs producing unleaded petrol of high octane. Currently, the refinery is processing about 14.65 million tons of crude per year and had a turnover of US$ 9 billion during last year. MRPL, which was a joint sector company, become a PSU subsequent on the acquisition of its majority shares by ONGC. As on 1 April 2007, 71.62% shares are held by ONGC, 16.95% shares are held by HPCL, and remaining shares are with public and financial institutions. MRPL has also been declared as Miniratna, a mini jewel, by Government of India in 2007.
Details About MRPL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Also Known As||MRPL|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
MRPL Post-Wise Details:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Technician Apprentice||37 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|2||Deputy general manager(Sales)||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||Deputy General Manager(HR)||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|4||Deputy General Manager (Law)||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|5||Executive(Internal Audit)||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|6||Manager(Medical Services)||1Posts||upcoming in 2018|
MRPL Posts Education Qualification
Attentive Contenders can apply for MRPL Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows
- Deputy General Manager(HR): Two years MBA/Two years Post Graduate Degree with specialization in HR/Master’s Degree in social welfare with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in HR/HRD/Personnel Management or its equivalent from a recognized institute/university with minimum 60% marks.
- Deputy GeneralManager(Sales): Engineering / MBA graduate.
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
- Manager(Medical Services): Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law/Diploma in Commercial/Labour/Taxation Law/Arbitration/Business/Alternate Dispute Resolution/Business Law will have added advantage.
- Executive(Internal Audit): CA/ICWA/two years MBA/Equivalent; with specialization in Finance with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
MRPL Vacancies Age Limit
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
- Deputy General Manager(HR): Age Limit is 46 years.
- Deputy General Manager(Sales): Age Limit is 46 years.
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Age Limit is 46 years.
- Manager(Medical Services): Age Limit is 38 years.
- Executive(Internal Audit): Age Limit is 43 years.
MRPL Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for MRPL Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- Deputy general manager(HR): Rs. 51,300-73,000 Per Month.
- Deputy GeneralManager(Sales): Rs. 51,300-73,000 Per Month.
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Rs. 51,300-73,000 Per Month.
- Manager(Medical Services): Rs. 36,600-62,000 Per Month.
- Executive(Internal Audit): Rs. 24,900-50,500 Per Month.
MRPL Posts Age Relaxation
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
MRPL Openings Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will be decided by MRPL depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of MRPL will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply for MRPL Recruitment 2018
- Interested and Eligible candidates who are interested in Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited, may apply online through official website i.e, www.mrpl.co.in.
- Press he website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the MRPL Recruitment Notifications.