Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for MSU Baroda Recruitment
- 1.3 MSU Baroda Vacancy Details
- 1.4 MSU Baroda Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 MSU Baroda Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 MSU Baroda Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 MSU Baroda Jobs Salary
- 1.8 MSU Baroda Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
Gujarat State is providing a Job opportunity for unemployment applicants through MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 Notification. The maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has announced the employment notification for 154 Teaching And Non-Teaching Faculty Vacancies. Eligible and Interested aspirants can submit the Application form on or before the last date i.e., 03-05-2017. Applicants are advised to check the official website www.msubaroda.ac.in to know more updates. We advise contenders to work hard and prepare well by using Solved Papers in order to crack these opening.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for MSU Baroda Recruitment can use this good opportunity. Age Limit for these vacant posts will be between 18 years to 44 years. Job hunters who are interested in applying MSU Baroda Teaching And Non-Teaching Faculty Vacancies 2017 should approach through Offline Process. As per officials, the selection criteria of the candidate for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 is based on personal interview.
Follow this article to get other information like application fee, salary details, important dates, and selection process. Applicants are advised to read the official advertisement carefully before applying for these vacancies. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates in Gujarat Positions. Candidates also check for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU)|
|Post Name(s)||Teaching And Non-Teaching Faculty|
|Number of Vacancies||154 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for MSU Baroda Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-04-2017
- Last Date to Submit Teaching Job Applications: 03.05.2017
- End Date to submit Non-Teaching Posts Applications: 19.05.2017
MSU Baroda Vacancy Details
Job Applicants who are interested in joining MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S. No||Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|Teaching Faculty -106 posts|
|Non-Teaching Faculty – 48 posts|
|6||Laboratory Attender (Chemistry)||05|
|7||Welding shop Mistry||01|
|9||Machine shop Mistry||01|
|13||Moulder Furnace operator||01|
MSU Baroda Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Professor: Applicants should have Ph.D. qualification with minimum ten years of teaching experience.
Associate Professor: Candidates must have Good Academic Record with Ph.D. Degree with minimum 55% marks and Eight years of experience.
Assistant Professor: Aspirants should Possess master’s degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant subject.
Contenders must complete the 10th Standard for Peon/Sweeper, Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Electrician, Science Graduate in relevant subject for Laboratory Assistant, Science Graduate in relevant subject for Laboratory Attendant, ITI in welding, Turning, Machinist.
MSU Baroda Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 44 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
MSU Baroda Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
MSU Baroda Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected participants will pay as per terms and conditions of MSU Baroda.
MSU Baroda Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on Personal Interview conducted by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Board.
How To Apply For MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, interested candidates open the official web portal of MSU of Baroda, i.e. www.msubaroda.ac.in.
- Hit on the notification section.
- Read the advertisement before going to apply to get an idea about this recruitment.
- Download the online application form.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form.
- Attach all the needed certificates to the Application.
- Recheck entire application before going to submit.
- Take a hard copy of the duly form for the future uses.
- Send the filled application form to below given address.
Science Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU),
Vadodara 390002 (Gujarat).
We hope the above information is useful and we advise applicants to check the official website frequently to get more updates. Stay tuned with us www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.